Kandi FORCED riley to meet with her deadbeat dad

Started by fedswatchin, April 10, 2017, 12:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Riley always looks uncomfortable.
Instead of Kandi playing the bitter mother role and barring her daughter and whatever his name is from making contact, she's encouraging it.
come off as fake! uncomfortable!

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Francois Lite on April 10, 2017, 08:41:31 AM
Riley always looks uncomfortable when talking. There was no difference in her speech here than there was when she's just regularly speaking. To me, Riley was just being Riley.

As for this being on the show, I dont see it as a negative. In fact, I see it as a positive. With all the mess and stupid drama tha goes on in the show, its good to see a daughter and her father take steps to reconnect on the show. Im sure a lot of ppl can relate to that. Quite sure there are many single mothers out there who kinda keep their kids away from their dads and who love to say "Im your mother AND your father". Its good to see on TV a mother who tries her hardest to ensure her daughter links up with her father. Y'all would prefer to see bitches fighting though right? Smh.
!!!!
>><<
:plzstop:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Saint on April 10, 2017, 08:42:43 AM
Riley always looks uncomfortable.
Instead of Kandi playing the bitter mother role and barring her daughter and whatever his name is from making contact, she's encouraging it.
come off as fake! uncomfortable!
your opinion is stupid and mine is better

Cowgirl

Quote from: stillpretti. on April 10, 2017, 07:49:09 AM
I think Kandi realizes how important it is for a child to have contact with their dad.

Riley acts like she isn't interested and is over it but that could very well be a defense mechanism to prevent her from being disappointed. Which is understandable. I think Kandi sees thru that.
!!!

Riley has some sort of disability as well, I'm convinced.

KippDaddy

Quote from: BowDown on April 10, 2017, 09:49:21 AM
I think Kandi realizes how important it is for a child to have contact with their dad.

Riley acts like she isn't interested and is over it but that could very well be a defense mechanism to prevent her from being disappointed. Which is understandable. I think Kandi sees thru that.
!!!

I told my friend last nite she called me mean lol

Cowgirl

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 10, 2017, 10:00:29 AM
Quote from: BowDown on April 10, 2017, 09:49:21 AM

!!!

I told my friend last nite she called me mean lol
Nope, not mean. That girl is touched!

M-Rocka

I'm sorry, but listening to her speak to her dad with that joker grin was so cringeworthy. Love Kan', but Riley is socially awkward.

Oh and Fake' ain't coming back.☺️

Kaeli.

Kaeli.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 10, 2017, 10:22:55 AM
I'm sorry, but listening to her speak to her dad with that joker grin was so cringeworthy. Love Kan', but Riley is socially awkward.

Is Riley socially awk or is she just being forced to play out a life event on national television  :ohwow:

Scott.

It's awkward af connecting with a relative that you barely know. I know what thats like as I mentioned before with my grandmother, my father and my grandfather

Opposites Attract.

April 10, 2017, 11:13:19 AM #42 Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 11:18:19 AM by Marg.
She's 14. As she gets older she'll get better. Both Tiny and Toya's girls were the same way but as they got older their confidence builded. Maybe it's just the cameras.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Scott.

Kairo is like that too. That's why I think it's a camera thing

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 10, 2017, 10:43:22 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 10, 2017, 10:22:55 AM

Is Riley socially awk or is she just being forced to play out a life event on national television  :ohwow:

To me, it has to be be a bit of both just because cameras are constantly in her face and it's sometime hard to understand her. At times, I have to turn on the closed captioning to see what she's saying. I'm like... :ermm: