kim should have minded her fucking business

Started by Ashley Bank$, April 11, 2017, 01:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Quote from: Blond?. on April 11, 2017, 01:38:06 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on April 11, 2017, 01:34:43 AM
Quote from: Freedom on April 11, 2017, 01:33:25 AM
I get your point but I'm not sure if I'm gonna just sit there and let somebody shade my friend. They're close. Sheree was in her wedding

Plea', the way Kim waltzed through Kandi's house throwing shade.  Kenya was only giving Sheree back what she gave at her own housewarming.

Not really, though.

Sheree wasn't being nearly as obnoxious as Kenya was being.  Most of Sheree's comments were whispered kiki's and confessionals.

Not that I recall.  She was kiki'ing from Kenya's driveway, lack of baseboards, and hot temperature, among other things.  They have been sniping at each other about these homes since before they were built.  It's not that serious.

Sheree was just mad her unfinished basement was exposed on camera.  She didn't yell at Kandi for going with Kenya, or at Phaedra and Porsha for wandering around.  She was embarrassed.  Oh well.   :letsmessfag:

Freedom

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 11, 2017, 01:44:22 AM
Quote from: Freedom on April 11, 2017, 01:36:46 AM
I get your point but I'm not sure if I'm gonna just sit there and let somebody shade my friend. They're close. Sheree was in her wedding

Plea', the way Kim waltzed through Kandi's house throwing shade.  Kenya was only giving Sheree back what she gave at her own housewarming.

That has nothing to do with Kim sticking up for her friend sis

It makes her a hypocrite.  :diddraispoot:

All her etiquette flew out the window towards her friend Kandi, but you expect me to believe she was only defending Sheree?  It has nothing to do with her being on record saying she hates Kenya?  Ch...  She was looking for a reason, and a means to get a good scene on the finale so she could ease her way back on the show.  :overit:

My point is the attack didn't come out of nowhere. It was warranted. Regardless of any feelings Kim felt towards Kenya prior to

Freedom

ssw4919

XXX.

April 11, 2017, 01:51:13 AM #19 Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 01:52:07 AM by Blond?.
Quote from: ssw4919 on April 11, 2017, 01:47:30 AM

Not really, though.

Sheree wasn't being nearly as obnoxious as Kenya was being.  Most of Sheree's comments were whispered kiki's and confessionals.

Not that I recall.  She was kiki'ing from Kenya's driveway, lack of baseboards, and hot temperature, among other things.  They have been sniping at each other about these homes since before they were built.  It's not that serious.

Sheree was just mad her unfinished basement was exposed on camera.  She didn't yell at Kandi for going with Kenya, or at Phaedra and Porsha for wandering around.  She was embarrassed.  Oh well.   :letsmessfag:

I think the difference here is that Kenya's mess was a unanimous MESS amongst the group.  First of all, not making them all tip down the Oregon Trail & through the forest.  Before walking up a flight of stairs....ONLY to find out there's no damn air.  Girl, it's 90 degrees in ATL. WYD?  Then, she threw Porsha out.  Only to disappear for 30 minutes to go film a fake scene with Matt.  The girls were HOT, sweaty & bored.

Sheree's mess was lavish, Cirque De Soleil swinging from the rafters, the who's who of Atlanta was in the building, and just an overall better experience.  So, Kenya's comments just came off as hating.  :letsmessfag:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Freedom on April 11, 2017, 01:50:06 AM
Kenya got what she deserved sis
that's the show punching bag

Kim's just keeping up with tradition :kii:

fedswatchin

Kenya was evicted and chased out of her home on the show hun

:kii:

All these LASHINGS she took from season to season

ssw4919

Quote from: Blond?. on April 11, 2017, 01:51:13 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on April 11, 2017, 01:47:30 AM

Not really, though.

I think the difference here is that Kenya's mess was a unanimous MESS amongst the group.  First of all, not making them all tip down the Oregon Trail & through the forest.  Before walking up a flight of stairs....ONLY to find out there's no damn air.  Girl, it's 90 degrees in ATL. WYD?  Then, she threw Porsha out.  Only to disappear for 30 minutes to go film a fake scene with Matt.  The girls were HOT, sweaty & bored.

Sheree's mess was lavish, Cirque De Soleil swinging from the rafters, the who's who of Atlanta was in the building, and just an overall better experience.  So, Kenya's comments just came off as hating.  :letsmessfag:

Yet they ALL agreed it was a ki by virtue of the Chateau taking fourscore and seven years to build.  And it was Cynthia, not Kenya, who read Sheree for the lack of appliances.  The only other one who saw the basement was Kandi, who saw the dilapidated state.   It's tit for tat.  :letsmessfag: 

As Kandi tried to explain to Kim, the relevant cast members are aware of the back and forth over the houses, so keep your plastic nose in your own business.   :lopsided:

hewritez

dead @ her saying he made 20 million...

I truly doubt that  :dead:

fedswatchin

Freedom

Quote from: hewritez on April 11, 2017, 02:17:04 AM
dead @ her saying he made 20 million...

I truly doubt that  :dead:

8 year 20 mil contract is very believable hun

HUGO

But in all honesty Sheree's house was basically done where Kenya still had pipes leaking and plastic covers up

:plzstop:

Kenya was looking to start mess and all she could muster up beside the basement being unfinished (which is normal for a lot of folks) was oh copied my lights! Bed!
Girl....

And she got exactly what she wanted and that's why Kim lashed. She was being a flat out hater.

AIDS

HUGO

At the end of the day nothing else was undone in her house besides the basement. It's livable and she can take as long as she wants with the basement. But I'm sure everyone would still agree that  Moore Manor still shits on House of Dust

GLOCK

Kenya was being extra tho

oh! Have the same air as me in hea! Kii
Stop being pressed  :dead: