Then

She proceeds to leave with her husband and shades her again lol

KippDaddy

Quote from: Blond?. on April 11, 2017, 01:51:13 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on April 11, 2017, 01:47:30 AM
Quote from: Blond?. on April 11, 2017, 01:38:06 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on April 11, 2017, 01:34:43 AM
Quote from: Freedom on April 11, 2017, 01:33:25 AM
I get your point but I'm not sure if I'm gonna just sit there and let somebody shade my friend. They're close. Sheree was in her wedding

Plea', the way Kim waltzed through Kandi's house throwing shade.  Kenya was only giving Sheree back what she gave at her own housewarming.

Not really, though.

Sheree wasn't being nearly as obnoxious as Kenya was being.  Most of Sheree's comments were whispered kiki's and confessionals.

Not that I recall.  She was kiki'ing from Kenya's driveway, lack of baseboards, and hot temperature, among other things.  They have been sniping at each other about these homes since before they were built.  It's not that serious.

Sheree was just mad her unfinished basement was exposed on camera.  She didn't yell at Kandi for going with Kenya, or at Phaedra and Porsha for wandering around.  She was embarrassed.  Oh well.   :letsmessfag:

I think the difference here is that Kenya's mess was a unanimous MESS amongst the group.  First of all, not making them all tip down the Oregon Trail & through the forest.  Before walking up a flight of stairs....ONLY to find out there's no damn air.  Girl, it's 90 degrees in ATL. WYD?  Then, she threw Porsha out.  Only to disappear for 30 minutes to go film a fake scene with Matt.  The girls were HOT, sweaty & bored.

Sheree's mess was lavish, Cirque De Soleil swinging from the rafters, the who's who of Atlanta was in the building, and just an overall better experience.  So, Kenya's comments just came off as hating.  :letsmessfag:

Sheree did kinda have everyone at her party lol.

FlowerBomb

I get your point but I'm not sure if I'm gonna just sit there and let somebody shade my friend. They're close. Sheree was in her wedding

Plea', the way Kim waltzed through Kandi's house throwing shade.  Kenya was only giving Sheree back what she gave at her own housewarming.

Not really, though.

Sheree wasn't being nearly as obnoxious as Kenya was being.  Most of Sheree's comments were whispered kiki's and confessionals.

Not that I recall.  She was kiki'ing from Kenya's driveway, lack of baseboards, and hot temperature, among other things.  They have been sniping at each other about these homes since before they were built.  It's not that serious.

Sheree was just mad her unfinished basement was exposed on camera.  She didn't yell at Kandi for going with Kenya, or at Phaedra and Porsha for wandering around.  She was embarrassed.  Oh well.   :letsmessfag:

I think the difference here is that Kenya's mess was a unanimous MESS amongst the group.  First of all, not making them all tip down the Oregon Trail & through the forest.  Before walking up a flight of stairs....ONLY to find out there's no damn air.  Girl, it's 90 degrees in ATL. WYD?  Then, she threw Porsha out.  Only to disappear for 30 minutes to go film a fake scene with Matt.  The girls were HOT, sweaty & bored.

Sheree's mess was lavish, Cirque De Soleil swinging from the rafters, the who's who of Atlanta was in the building, and just an overall better experience.  So, Kenya's comments just came off as hating.  :letsmessfag:
:plzstop: :plzstop:

GLOCK

Not really, though.

yeah  :dead:

GLOCK

April 11, 2017, 10:05:31 AM #34 Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 10:06:04 AM by G SPOT
I don't know why but "The Who's who of atlanta" has me spell checking my previous posts! :plzstop: :kii:

Blo' STFU

HUGO

Quote from: G SPOT on April 11, 2017, 09:47:20 AM
Kenya was being extra tho

oh! Have the same air as me in hea! Kii
Stop being pressed  :dead:

:plzstop:

The absolute most

AIDS

:dead:

Kim was just sticking up for her friend. Fume about it if ya must though

GLOCK

The way Cynthia just stood there and watched kenya get bashed to the ground of Sheree's unfinished basement :kii:

Eternal Bell

FlowerBomb

Quote from: G SPOT on April 11, 2017, 10:22:20 AM
The way Cynthia just stood there and watched kenya get bashed to the ground of Sheree's unfinished basement :kii:
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

HUGO

Quote from: G SPOT on April 11, 2017, 10:22:20 AM

:plzstop:

FlowerBomb