Eternal Bell

boot' was flatter than jans damns squish nose

fedswatchin

Cowboy Nine

fedswatchin

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Fuck you. on April 11, 2017, 11:39:17 AM

SDJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

her legs give it away. Cause those legs def' would've PUMPED up too  :dead: i never noticed this

ssw4919

Quote from: HUGO on April 11, 2017, 09:10:31 AM
But in all honesty Sheree's house was basically done where Kenya still had pipes leaking and plastic covers up

:plzstop:

Kenya was looking to start mess and all she could muster up beside the basement being unfinished (which is normal for a lot of folks) was oh copied my lights! Bed!
Girl....

And she got exactly what she wanted and that's why Kim lashed. She was being a flat out hater.

Sheree has been building the house since before Kenya was even on the cast.  Plus, she had the finale.  Kenya had to film during the premiere months earlier.  Sheree had MUCH longer time to prepare, and the only reason Kenya got so much glee from the basement was because of all the criticism Sheree threw at her.  Sheree is just as much a hater because Kenya built a home she can afford, and live in comfortably, in a fraction of the time Sheree took to build a house that still has lien issues.

Cowgirl

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 11, 2017, 01:14:10 PM
Quote from: HUGO on April 11, 2017, 09:10:31 AM
But in all honesty Sheree's house was basically done where Kenya still had pipes leaking and plastic covers up

:plzstop:

Kenya was looking to start mess and all she could muster up beside the basement being unfinished (which is normal for a lot of folks) was oh copied my lights! Bed!
Girl....

And she got exactly what she wanted and that's why Kim lashed. She was being a flat out hater.

Sheree has been building the house since before Kenya was even on the cast.  Plus, she had the finale.  Kenya had to film during the premiere months earlier.  Sheree had MUCH longer time to prepare, and the only reason Kenya got so much glee from the basement was because of all the criticism Sheree threw at her.  Sheree is just as much a hater because Kenya built a home she can afford, and live in comfortably, in a fraction of the time Sheree took to build a house that still has lien issues.
!!!

Whew! 'ya was EXHALTED in hea
:blessed:

AIDS

The only reason Kenya's pressed ass rushed to have her housewarming was to beat Sheree.

ssw4919

And I don't believe the 20 million mess either.  After taxes, no endorsements, uprooting your family for a failed attempt in Buffalo?

If true, Kim wouldn't have her duck lips trying to film on a show full of people she barely knows now, especially since she thought she was too good to film with the same cast a few seasons ago.

The show thrived without you, ratings INCREASED, and you are barely an afterthought in the annals of RHOA history.  I'm sure it eats away at her.   :feelinmyself:

ssw4919

Quote from: HUGO on April 11, 2017, 10:34:14 AM
The simple fact that Sheree's shower alone was the size of kenya's master bedroom whom she shares with no man   :kii:

Sheree has no man either.  Ever, for her entire stretch on the show.  :usureuok:

Gilgamesh.

I didn't watch until Porscha and Kenya joined but if Kim is anything like what I've seen her and Kenya together is gonna be a MESS. A collection of bad wigs, failed reads and green contacts :rudone: