I'm really sadden by this TI and Tiny mess

Started by BrokenHeartsHeal, April 11, 2017, 09:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenHeartsHeal

Like his reasoning on why they're not together, that's very selfish and fucked up to be straying this woman along all this time giving this facade of a perfect family. I fell in love with this ugly ass children for no reason on this fake ass show.

Poor Tiny too. Clearly this nigger did it so he wouldn't be put in jail. oh REDEMPTION! Good father!

This intelligent act is late too.

Everything Azealia has said in that iconic interview has been true  :dead:

KING BENTLEY.

s

I don't use Zebra but she read the shit outta King

H.#.G.*.Z

Opposites Attract.

It's unfortunate but I knew something was up when he went against Ciara when Russ first started spending time with Futch. He's a disgusting individual.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GRAND

Yeah he's really showing himself to be trash

I can't tell if he's saying these things because he's wounded or what but he's trash

Annie

:nowgorl:
I remember posting years ago that I thought their show was a big facade but someone came for me talking about it is nice to see a happy black family on tv for once.
I hope the kids are going to be alright

/.\

Young

BigDawg

TI aint shit, she gave up Xscape for him, held him down when he went to prison, stayed with him while he cheated and had hos babies.

GRAND

Quote from: BigDawg on April 12, 2017, 05:08:21 AM
TI aint shit, she gave up Xscape for him, held him down when he went to prison, stayed with him while he cheated and had hos babies.
what other babies does he have?

:guys:

Aalonso.

Quote from: Annie on April 12, 2017, 04:22:21 AM
:nowgorl:
I remember posting years ago that I thought their show was a big facade but someone came for me talking about it is nice to see a happy black family on tv for once.
I hope the kids are going to be alright

I always felt the same. Not the rubberband man trying to give wholesome. I only watched a couple times for Shekinah.

STUNNA GOD

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the only celebrity couple I've been sad about. It's more so that I have so much sympathy for Tiny. EVERYTHING that she has done for this man......... I just....