Who Killed Their Vocals More?

Started by ssw4919, April 14, 2017, 12:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 14, 2017, 11:45:08 AM
I thought this would be about people who ruined their voices, and ironically these 2 would be the best sibjects of that thread, too.
So true. Im aways so astonished at how whitney went from being the best singer in the damn world to not even a GOOD singer forreal
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

Quote from: Francois Lite on April 14, 2017, 10:03:10 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2017, 03:19:55 AM
Quote from: Francois Lite on April 14, 2017, 02:57:56 AM
Quote from: Sleigh It Right on April 14, 2017, 02:40:40 AM
Quote from: Francois Lite on April 14, 2017, 02:37:48 AM
Butterfly is probably MC's hardest. Not even Whitney could.

You mean not even Mariah could. She never nailed it live.

That's the year her voice began is tragic death. But I was talking strictly studio vocals. Whitney couldn't give what MC gave on the actual studio recording.
U sound foolish.  Lovely song but nothing about that is unsingable.......especially to a damn whitney Houston  :dead:

The way MC sung the verses, the softness, the vulnerability, the transitions in and out of her head voice was great. Thats why I said previously MC 's vocal versatility is superior to Whitney's. Whitney gives more of a power vocal all the time. MC could give us a big vocal from start to finish but then give a soft, melismatic delivery. Of course Whitney could sing the song in her prime, just not the way MC could. Same thing applies for songs like Close My Eyes and Underneath The Stars. Thats all.

Lies.  Lover for Life, All the Man, etc show beautiful transitions in and out of Whitney's head voice.

Her head voice was soft, clear, and pretty.  Mariah's was cute, but more like airy whispers.  :overit:

🦚

Whitney still had a cute performance here and there after her voice was shot.

Mariah? Well lol.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Sleigh It Right on April 14, 2017, 11:52:23 AM

where?  :dead:

AIDS

It's a shame how both of them went out sounding like shit

Vonc2002

Quote from: Sleigh It Right on April 14, 2017, 11:52:23 AM

Mariah? Well lol.
True because i really liked her i didn't know my own strength performances. She became a mary j blige type singer that u had to resort to "feeling". Mariah can't sing or perform so i do agree that she's worse off
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Vonc hates that bitch with all his heart :plzstop:

ssw4919

Quote from: Fuck you. on April 14, 2017, 12:00:53 PM
It's a shame how both of them went out sounding like shit

A true testament to preserving and treasuring your instrument.

I was LIVID when I found out Whitney smoked cigs.  :usureuok:

AIDS

BAPHOMET.

ssw4919

Yeah, but I didn't know that at the time.  :plzstop: