Rihanna Reportedly Turned Down Super Bowl in Support of Colin Kaepernick

Started by Lazarus, October 18, 2018, 11:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Nah, it's kinda backwards to help a corporation benefit while ur also preaching boycott.  It literally makes no sense.  And beyonce didnt do anything right.  Her gripe wasn't with the NFL corp. The NFL is literally trying to pass a no kneeling policy (if it's not already passed). Rihanna is standing with Colin and it just wouldn't make sense.  That's like a group of gays protesting chik fi la while ordering off the menu
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KippDaddy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 19, 2018, 12:54:50 AM
Nah, it's kinda backwards to help a corporation benefit while ur also preaching boycott.  It literally makes no sense.  And beyonce didnt do anything right.  Her gripe wasn't with the NFL corp. The NFL is literally trying to pass a no kneeling policy (if it's not already passed). Rihanna is standing with Colin and it just wouldn't make sense.  That's like a group of gays protesting chik fi la while ordering off the menu

I get you.  But I respectfully disagree.

Vonc2002

Quote from: KippDaddy on October 19, 2018, 01:06:16 AM

Well what do u disagree about? It wouldn't make any sense to do a half time show while taking issue with the NFL corporation ans things that they're doing :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Good for her
That entire field is one big modern plantation anyway

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 19, 2018, 01:15:24 AM

Well what do u disagree about? It wouldn't make any sense to do a half time show while taking issue with the NFL corporation ans things that they're doing :dead:
He said what he said fag

Zankou.

Ulysses

Quote from: KippDaddy on October 19, 2018, 12:39:24 AM
Sis is crazy!

She should have done the suberbowl and used it as a platform to help
Futhur push the agenda.

She shoulda taken the opportunity to launch a new era and take a social stand  ala Beyonc? .

Love Rihanna but she doesn?t even seem that invested in the cause to turn down such a big opportunity.  But again I don?t know her personally so
Maybe she is truly invested

I feel like Bey did it the right way
!!!

Exactly. If this were true, why wouldn?t Rihanna do the show and use it in a way to show how she feels about the situation??? She coulda brought his ass out on stage even. Sounds like she is afraid to upset some folks on the situation and be black listed...

'ology

Quote from: Zanny on October 19, 2018, 09:16:26 AM
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

RAY7

Quote from: MelMel on October 19, 2018, 03:53:43 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 19, 2018, 01:15:24 AM

He said what he said fag

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Ulysses on October 19, 2018, 09:22:57 AM
Sis is crazy!

Futhur push the agenda.

She shoulda taken the opportunity to launch a new era and take a social stand  ala Beyonc? .

Love Rihanna but she doesn?t even seem that invested in the cause to turn down such a big opportunity.  But again I don?t know her personally so

!!!

Exactly. If this were true, why wouldn?t Rihanna do the show and use it in a way to show how she feels about the situation??? She coulda brought his ass out on stage even. Sounds like she is afraid to upset some folks on the situation and be black listed...

There's no pleasing you niggas  :dead:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 19, 2018, 09:44:35 AM
Quote from: Ulysses on October 19, 2018, 09:22:57 AM
Sis is crazy!

Futhur push the agenda.

!!!

There's no pleasing you niggas NIGGERS :dead:

!!!

BAPHOMET.

And beyonce didnt do anything right.  Her gripe wasn't with the NFL corp.

Indeed. Because the Colin didnt start kneeling til later 2016 (September to be exact)