Im watching boy erased and y'all need to watch

Started by Vonc2002, February 11, 2019, 02:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I'm just starting and it's already excellent.  KING Troy Sivan is in it too :stressed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

February 11, 2019, 02:22:13 PM #4 Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 02:22:26 PM by Bloody Tears
Nicole always be in some good ass films.

Vonc2002

Im waiting on bre to respond so i can jump him tbh

MelMel

Kurama

Vonc2002

Cartierline

what's it about?

i don't watch trailers because they spoil most of the damns movie

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: Cartier on February 11, 2019, 02:31:37 PM
what's it about?

i don't watch trailers because they spoil most of the damns movie
A boy whose father is a pastor and he's battling with homosexuality (as church goers would say). He's sent to a facility to "fix" him.  That's pretty much all u need to know right now

MelMel

Navyman

Vonc2002

Nah its not on Netflix but im sure y'all can find a link to watch online somewhere.  I did lolz