Now that most of you are in your 40s..

Started by Amazing, April 27, 2024, 05:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

How do you fag hags feel about ageing ungracefully?

How them knees holding up?

Give us gen zs some gems.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

shante smith

April 27, 2024, 05:54:00 PM #2 Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 09:50:08 PM by shante smith
age convos are always interesting to me

its either people saying "i look betta den people half my age!"...completely unprovoked.
like...ok. do u feel better now? lol

or people in their 30s talking like they're teenagers.

a lot of it is projection and insecurity. with a sprinkle of delusion.
on both sides of the conversation.

if u need to bring others down to lift urself up, there's more focus on urself that needs to be done.
at any age

Purple Moon

April 27, 2024, 07:08:50 PM #3 Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 07:09:07 PM by BrandyFromTheFuture
Quote from: shante smith on April 27, 2024, 05:54:00 PMage convos are always interesting to me

its either older people saying "i look betta den people half my age!"...completely unprovoked.

if u need to bring others down to lift urself up, there's more focus on urself that needs to be done.
at any age
or the ones in their 30's acting like and making jokes that give being older than they are. Like youre not 50 or 60 calm down.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

shante smith

April 27, 2024, 07:26:13 PM #4 Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 07:36:20 PM by shante smith
Quote from: BrandyFromTheFuture on April 27, 2024, 07:08:50 PM
Quote from: shante smith on April 27, 2024, 05:54:00 PMage convos are always interesting to me

its either older people saying "i look betta den people half my age!"...completely unprovoked.

at any age
or the ones in their 30's acting like and making jokes that give being older than they are. Like youre not 50 or 60 calm down.
the self-deprecating comments are relatively harmless IMO

but i can def see them offending older people when someone decades younger than them is calling themselves an ancient mummy

sdsdsdsdsd
or even people within the same age range who may hear it and feel they caught a stray.

FAMÈ

makeme

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

long-timeTheRoofFan

These knees are holding up well enough to stomp someone out if they keep asking questions

Justaway_

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

shante smith

hcshscbhchbschbschbcshbschb

the motherland sends its blessings!

Aalumeci.

shante smith

Quote from: Aalumeci. on April 28, 2024, 11:13:02 AMNot quite! One more year bby.
id say most of us here are in our 30s with a few outliers on either side.

i think my bvy Plastic is Gen Z

BruceTruMusicFan

I try to be very aware of my age because for single, childless people, it's easy to lose track that you are no longer 24. Sometimes, I will have friends who brag about being independent, and I'm like, "You realize we are almost 40 :uhh: ?" It's not a flex at this age.

I turn 40 this year, and the only advice I give is to be aware of time. No one really talks about age unless it's in a way to insult or display dominance. Age is a great thing, and people only regret getting older when they have nothing meaningful to show for the years. I believe that I will live my life on my terms. If I want to go out, I will. I will do and act how I feel, not what society tells me is fitting for my age.