Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

b7

Quote from: eufaula. on January 18, 2017, 04:24:21 PM
Quote from: Drais. on January 18, 2017, 09:13:56 AM
And there is no difference between 17 & 18. You're still "young" and "impressionable" even when you're legal. Unless they were just plain DUMB & SLOW I can't bring myself to empathize with them that much, especially since they were happily using him for coin and trips until he wanted some of their booch.

he knew one of the accusers since he was 14. He's a manipulative, opportunistic predator Hun
:blessed:

Scott.

Well I don't give a fuck about Eddie Long. He was wrong for what he did, BUT I'd rather them put a tell all while he was alive and suffer the backlash. But OH-KAY!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Drais. on January 18, 2017, 09:13:56 AM
especially since they were happily using him for coin and trips until he wanted some of their booch.

THIS!!

i wanna know how long this went on i think i read like a few years.. that means prolly into your 20's COME AWN  .. lets keep it real.  they didnt get upset till they got HIV ... again no one wants it but come awnn you have to take some responsibility  for your actions

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Scott. on January 18, 2017, 11:07:48 PM
Well I don't give a fuck about Eddie Long. He was wrong for what he did, BUT I'd rather them put a tell all while he was alive and suffer the backlash. But OH-KAY!
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

This and your sig SENT me :plzstop:

Why am I imagining you BUSTING in on the girls in a burgundy trench n heel "WELL! ...." and walking right the fck back out

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Scott.

Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 18, 2017, 11:14:19 PM
Quote from: Scott. on January 18, 2017, 11:07:48 PM
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

This and your sig SENT me :plzstop:

Why am I imagining you BUSTING in on the girls in a burgundy trench n heel "WELL! ...." and walking right the fck back out

I hollered  :plzstop: