Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 11:07:43 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on January 25, 2019, 11:00:23 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on January 25, 2019, 10:40:45 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on January 25, 2019, 10:37:31 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 09:55:36 PM
Sorry but i dont buy this shit

Me neither. Brandy is just a disappointment all the way around at this point. It?s always something with her.

you always find every chance and every moment to attack bran
sick of you!

I don?t use you. Don?t quote me.
Really? :guys:

At all. He?s weak & pathetic.

Squid should?ve demoted his useless ass ages ago.

Vonc2002

May is actually pretty lite on Brandy.  All he ever really says is he has to see it to believe it and he wishes her well.  I've never seen him go all out and just lash out
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

i'm hoping this doesn't turn into physical blows but i have 911 on speed dial if need be

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 11:11:59 PM
May is actually pretty lite on Brandy.  All he ever really says is he has to see it to believe it and he wishes her well.  I've never seen him go all out and just lash out

I experience something different.
But I respect your perspective.

It is what it is.
BRANDY

ton

MelMel

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 25, 2019, 11:12:35 PM
i'm hoping this doesn't turn into physical blows but i have 911 on speed dial if need be
you'll need it young ho!

RatherBe

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 10:47:49 PM
Quote from: fresh on January 25, 2019, 10:26:37 PM
can someone track and see if she looses ig followers for this?
I jus wanna see somthin
My friend stopped following her on social medoa after this :dead:
Hell, I unfollowed.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 11:11:59 PM

Exactly, but you know that idiot has to try to flex his lil admin muscle where he can. Then will run into PMs tryna be all cool.

Nigga take ya flop thread makin ass on somewhere and continue being paid DUST by 99.9% of the board.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

And I?ll continue to say wtf I wanna say and AIN?T SHIT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT BITCH ASS FAGGOT.

How bout that?

Rxxf

I'm a Brandy STAN before I'm a member or Admin.
Let's get that straight.
Fuck all that other shit.

You are constant and consistent with your lack of support for Brandy. It's very subtle and underhanded, but it's there. And that's always been my issue with you.
It is what it is.
BRANDY