RHOA 11 Update: 7 Full-Time Cast Members (Including Newbie Tanya)

Started by M-Rocka, September 14, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Marlo is still a friend and will never be full time. :dead:

Damn, they really shook the cast up a bit huh? The way RHOP and Married 2 Med have been bringing it, RHOA better slay this season.

Buy The Stars✨

I don't think it's gonna be good. They been hyping this up for the last 5 Seasons. Giving the same stale tea.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nick'Challa on September 14, 2018, 11:31:44 AM
I don't think it's gonna be good. They been hyping this up for the last 5 Seasons. Giving the same stale tea.
!!!!

The way that page stay hyping up the show for us to be somewhat disappointed. I?m kinda excited to see what happens this season now that my fave (Shamari) is a peach holder, hopefully she lasts a while. Perfect replacement for Kenya tbh. :blessed:

From that blurry ass cast photo it?s Kandi, Porsha, Shamari, Tanya, Eva, Moose?s big ass, and Cyn.

M-Rocka

They?re saying the newbies are pretty much overshadowing Marlo, but they?re bringing it (mainly Shamari & Tanya). Marlo isn?t willing to share some ?aspects? of her life. The newbies are taking over, kinda like how Kenya & Porsha stormed in during season 5. Hopefully Eva isn?t boring like last season.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 14, 2018, 11:36:13 AM
!!!!

The way that page stay hyping up the show for us to be somewhat disappointed. I?m kinda excited to see what happens this season now that my fave (Shamari) is a peach holder, hopefully she lasts a while. Perfect replacement for Kenya tbh. :blessed:

From that blurry ass cast photo it?s Kandi, Porsha, Shamari, Tanya, Eva, Moose?s big ass, and Cyn.
We shall see .. im still gonna watch but Just not looking forward to it

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nick'Challa on September 14, 2018, 12:21:25 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 14, 2018, 11:36:13 AM
!!!!

We shall see .. im still gonna watch but Just not looking forward to it
Me too. Was kinda bummed that Kenya wasn?t returning, but that quickly ended once I saw Shamari got a peach. Love Kenya, but so long! :dead: :dead:

Still want Cynth? out tbh.

Scott.

fedswatchin

Wow, Kenya is actually gone :dead: i didn't even dislike her last season

M-Rocka

STUNNA GOD

D

Kenya is pregnant. She wouldn?t have been able to really indulge in the MESS anyway. Just bring her back next season or so.

STUNNA GOD

L

And why is Tanya standing the middle? Not the newbies being the center of the new damn season. That?s how you KNOW it?s trash.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on September 14, 2018, 03:29:49 PM
L

And why is Tanya standing the middle? Not the newbies being the center of the new damn season. That?s how you KNOW it?s trash.
I think that's the whole point since they brought them in to mess and they've been giving MESS. They said Shamari ain't the one for the bullshit. So I'm ready to see what Queen gives. They said she's like season 2 Kandi, with Porsha's sass. :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: fuck yo Pocahontas! <Black Native> on September 14, 2018, 03:36:11 PM
Kenya has a husband and child to tend to.

Let those birds cluck at each other and move on, goddess.

You know when Kenya returns, she'll really MESS. Shake the girls up a bit more. I kinda wanted to see Kenya & Porsha's friendship flourish, oh well. But Gorgecille is borderline boring from what I'm hearing and that's not good. 2 beautiful, but boring ass models on this show. Should've brought in Bay Bay Bay from Real Chance of Love to rile them up a bit.