Tinashe Reveals That She Self-Funds Her Tours

Started by Lazarus, April 16, 2024, 12:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Cowgirl

Cartierline

Aren't tours meant to be where the girls really make their money? What's the point if you're LOSING money?  :uhh:

Lazarus

Lazarus

Quote from: Cartierline on April 16, 2024, 09:33:55 AMAren't tours meant to be where the girls really make their money? What's the point if you're LOSING money?  :uhh:

She's putting way too much value into the production of the tour for her to be only doing clubs and theater venues. She should simplified her show. I get it she wants to put on a good show with all the theatrics but it's killing her pockets as the same time.

Lazarus

TINASHE'S MONEY MOVES

Full Interview.

QuoteYou always released mixtapes alongside your official studio albums. Why was it important for you to keep doing those projects?

I don't think I ever made an active choice to do that. It was the way that I could release the music unauthorized. I didn't want [2016's] Nightride to be considered a mixtape. To me, that was an album, but my label did not want to promote it or didn't really agree with releasing it. So it did not count toward my contract. I was very frustrated at the time. (RCA did not comment.)

Cowgirl

April 16, 2024, 11:02:46 AM #9 Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 11:03:09 AM by Cowgirl
She's not making money from music NOR touring, wow. I understand believing in your art and it's ultimately an investment but if it's consistently digging you into a hole for 10 years...

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Boomz

Quote from: Cowgirl on April 16, 2024, 11:02:46 AMShe's not making money from music NOR touring, wow. I understand believing in your art and it's ultimately an investment but if it's consistently digging you into a hole for 10 years...

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Her music is HORRIBLE.

She really needs some help.

Zankou.

Yeah how tf is she making money and I haven't liked much of her music since songs for you

makeme

It's not a waste of money if this is something that she enjoys doing, I mean, you can't take it with you when you're gone. Might as well enjoy it. What else is she going to spend it on? Clothes, private planes, airbnbs, surgeries? DO YOU, NASTYSHE!
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!