Are you the type...

Started by Glenda, December 07, 2016, 11:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenda

To keep stuff in and then eventually blow up over something small?

Or are you the type to check a fagg on the spot and let them know right then and there?

Kaeli.

I'll hold things in but if I blow up its for a good reason

Glenda

Quote from: Kaeli. on December 07, 2016, 11:09:36 AM
I'll hold things in but if I blow up its for a good reason

!!!! Me too, but I feel like that's not healthy tbh.

What's your sign?  :ohwow:

Lazarus

It's not healthy to hold things in. I used to when I was younger.

GLOCK

Immediately check a fag!
I don't like waiting or planning it out
I sorta just pounce so i can move on with the rest of my life.

I actually get anxiety if I have to wait to address some shit

Glenda

When I hold stuff in and then go off on someone over something small I feel like I look crazy af.  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Real

Kinda both. If its something that I dont like, but its not a super big deal, I can brush it off and just keep a mental tally. If its something that I deem disrespectful or it just gets me to that level, then I check it immediately. Either way, it'll end up in an explosion :letsmessfag: It just takes ALOT to get me there.

Glenda

Quote from: Real on December 07, 2016, 11:31:46 AM
Kinda both. If its something that I dont like, but its not a super big deal, I can brush it off and just keep a mental tally. If its something that I deem disrespectful or it just gets me to that level, then I check it immediately. Either way, it'll end up in an explosion :letsmessfag: It just takes ALOT to get me there.

xcvvvvvvv

Well describe me to a T, then  :letsmessfag:

GLOCK

I guess I'm the only cap in here that sorta just POUNCES LMAO
BUT no .. in someways I will just sit back and think on it.. I just feel bad for anyone that has to deal with me when I've been thinking on some mess..

What kinda lawyer... :cheerup:

Harlem

Quote from: TRADE on December 07, 2016, 11:13:12 AM
Immediately check a fag!
I don't like waiting or planning it out
I sorta just pounce so i can move on with the rest of my life.

I actually get anxiety if I have to wait to address some shit

!!!!!!!!!!!!

My anxiety when I try to be the bigger person by holding it in!!!! I eventually just be like u know what, fuck that I'm sayin somethin  :dead:

Real

Quote from: TRADE on December 07, 2016, 11:38:42 AM
I just feel bad for anyone that has to deal with me when I've been thinking on some mess..

!!
This is why I try not to just pounce. I like to observe and wait for just the right moment.

Its so funny how people think you're not aware of something just because you dont acknowledge it. Then they just dig themselves in deeper :feelinmyself:

Lazarus

When addressing someone or something I like to talk calmly and rationally. Yelling and screaming never gets your point across. You just looking crazy as fuck when you do that. Also, I don't like to just "POUNCE" on anybody, I like to give that person the benefit of the doubt before addressing the situation or problem at hand.

GLOCK

Quote from: Real on December 07, 2016, 11:47:38 AM
Quote from: TRADE on December 07, 2016, 11:38:42 AM
I just feel bad for anyone that has to deal with me when I've been thinking on some mess..

!!
This is why I try not to just pounce. I like to observe and wait for just the right moment.

Its so funny how people think you're not aware of something just because you dont acknowledge it. Then they just dig themselves in deeper :feelinmyself:
fffffffffff
I try to spare everyone :nowgorl:
Cuz when Annaglock Keiting storms thru..
I sorta leave u a bit speechless.. wounded... in a disarray...
But yeah..
definitely feels good when u can book a fag w/ fact after fact.. after fact

Heated🔥

Real