Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

When she said she is a dancer and does music
BXBXBXBXBXB

Gilgamesh.

White gor is trash through and through :plzstop:

she better call Mona, I don't see this mess getting picked up n

Vonc2002

Wait, so why tf are they filming this shit then?  Who tf is paying for it to be done?  I figured it was gonna be a long shot tho.  I can't see any reputable network stooping THIS god damn low
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 28, 2017, 04:24:56 PM
Wait, so why tf are they filming this shit then?  Who tf is paying for it to be done?  I figured it was gonna be a long shot tho.  I can't see any reputable network stooping THIS god damn low

I mean... there is some serious GARBAGE on tv... I... wouldn't be surprised in the least.

LOONA.

I'm sure Mona is drawing up a contract right now.     

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on July 28, 2017, 04:26:25 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 28, 2017, 04:24:56 PM

I mean... there is some serious GARBAGE on tv... I... wouldn't be surprised in the least.
Yea, not like this tho.  Blk people wont glorify this.  They have selective morality and this would be treated like that sorority show and the show about the rapper and his 85 kids and bby mamas
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw