Brandy teases new music: 'An album is definitely in the works'

Started by clutch, February 11, 2016, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

I think you guys are reading way too deep into it. There's no audio so there's really no way to tell the tone of what she said. Knowing Bran, I think she probably was just saying "I don't talk to her" as in she and I don't talk on a regular so I couldn't tell you what she's up to. There's been no discussions of us doing anything together and we are just in two different places in our careers. I don't talk to her aka I don't speak to her every day so I can't really speak much on our relationship.

But i'm ready for new music!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on February 11, 2016, 02:04:17 PM
Vonc if you don't shut the hell up

I made a plea deal will you faggot
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Boy, what deal? Monica aint never been safe round these parts
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FINE.

No wonder bran gave that dry ass thanks for the support when Moan posted about the song

monk al-taqi

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

yummy

who said Iamaregisterednurse-ica :kii:

I'm crying over these singles plaques that roc nation bought for rih

Young

She was not Bragging about hitting her.

It was in the past and was something she thought was silly and something so old it could become a joke.

She also was trying to show and in several interviews during that time that they didn't like each other before but have grown. She even said something similar on 106 and and Ghan wasn't prepared for that tea to leak; that they actually couldn't stand each other for a while .
Mo had gotten to the place where she just voiced her opinion and shares her past openly. She's proud of her growth and isn't ashamed to speak on how ugly or embarrassing her past was.

Ghan is at that place as well and we see that now. Ghan is confident and not afraid to say how she feels. I'm happy for both and hope everything comes back full circle.
I'm sure they'll never be bffs but they're written in the sands of time together so cheers to that; and let's hope they make the best of it...
No bad blood. team Branica for life ❤️

LOONA.

Quote from: FINE. on February 11, 2016, 02:10:26 PM
No wonder bran gave that dry ass thanks for the support when Moan posted about the song

Nv

LOONA.

Quote from: Young on February 11, 2016, 02:12:12 PM

It was in the past and was something she thought was silly and something so old it could become a joke.

She also was trying to show and in several interviews during that time that they didn't like each other before but have grown. She even said something similar on 106 and and Ghan wasn't prepared for that tea to leak; that they actually couldn't stand each other for a while .
Mo had gotten to the place where she just voiced her opinion and shares her past openly. She's proud of her growth and isn't ashamed to speak on how ugly or embarrassing her past was.

Ghan is at that place as well and we see that now. Ghan is confident and not afraid to say how she feels. I'm happy for both and hope everything comes back full circle.
I'm sure they'll never be bffs but they're written in the sands of time together so cheers to that; and let's hope they make the best of it...

?

BAPHOMET.

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

Quote from: shenellica_Bettencourt on February 11, 2016, 02:04:58 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2016, 02:02:18 PM
Quote from: RIG on February 11, 2016, 01:58:01 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 11, 2016, 01:36:16 PM
Quote from: RIG on February 11, 2016, 01:31:32 PM
Quote from: Young on February 11, 2016, 01:29:57 PM
Ghan will use again

n

She's in a difference "space" right now

n

Just like her and Kelly's mess
nnnnnnn don't throw shade. Careful

but yea this space seems more ..  permanent tho. An Honest Tea
:ohwow:

He's in my pm's kii-ing about the car accident

Get this fag the fck up outta here  :hmph:
wtf

dsssddddd but yea I think Mon' took it to the next level when she mimicked bran and said "she attacked me!! Omg" :dead: and kept sayin "I said I was sorry, did I NOT?!"
Honestly, thats what really kinda bugged me. I felt like it was a bragging kinda thing. Like yea, I hit her lolz. Im kinda getting disgusted all over again. What a ghetto, classless bitch

she was bragging about hitting her and then still trying to justify it..."i said sorry"
she was loving the attention during that interview. She knew what she was doing and purposely embarrassed Bran like that. if its something you both never spoke about even when asked about, why mention it then?
Yea, I swear im disgusted all over again. That coon bitch ain't got a lick of sense. yall never talked about it but u thought the perfect time to bring it up was when yall made a new duet and are saying uve grown past that. and to just do it and not even tell the girl u would. Shes a fake, coon bitch and I fckn mean it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: BRockaBaby on February 11, 2016, 02:05:36 PM
I think you guys are reading way too deep into it. There's no audio so there's really no way to tell the tone of what she said. Knowing Bran, I think she probably was just saying "I don't talk to her" as in she and I don't talk on a regular so I couldn't tell you what she's up to. There's been no discussions of us doing anything together and we are just in two different places in our careers. I don't talk to her aka I don't speak to her every day so I can't really speak much on our relationship.

But i'm ready for new music!

Right. I let my emotions and these fags get the best of me.  :stressed:

Took 10 pages but I'm good now  :caramelapple:

Herb.

@