Update: Kanye Tweets About His Love Of Trump: "He Is My Brother"; Trump Responds

Started by Freemala Harris, April 25, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Oh I forgot Obama read him to pieces.

Another reason he rides Trump so hard.     

BigDawg

Quote from: Andrais. on April 26, 2018, 09:25:48 AM
The way white people are so giddy about this and the Candice Owens mess.

Now they're suddenly Kanye lovers. Ugh, white people are trash.  :uhh:     

!!

The same with Chance, the snow bunnies are all over his dick now

KING BENTLEY.

sssssss

and the sad thing is ... divisive action was proven to be part of Trump's plan to win the election

Russian targeted "woke" blacks

:plzstop:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/18/opinion/black-vote-russia.html

QuoteOne thing that is clear to me following the special counsel?s indictment of 13 Russians and three companies for interfering with our election is that the black vote was specifically under attack, from sources foreign and domestic. And this attack appeared to be particularly focused on young black activist-minded voters passionate about social justice: The ?Woke? Vote.

The tragic irony is that these young people, many of whom already felt like the American political system was failing them, were encouraged to lay down one of the most powerful political tools they have, thereby ensuring an amplification of their own oppressions.

The indictment proclaims that the defendants acted as Americans to create social media pages and groups ?which addressed divisive U.S. political and social issues.? But that is a phrase so broad and bland as to obscure the piercing truth that the indictment reveals: Referencing actual voter suppression, it says that ?in or around the latter half of 2016, Defendants and their co-conspirators, through their personas, began to encourage U.S. minority groups not to vote in the 2016 U.S. presidential election or to vote for a third-party U.S. presidential candidate.?

and they fell for it
they didn't want the gorls to vote for Hilary
they wanted em to HATE on Obama (cause they see blacks love to hate on each other :dead: )

they wanted you to be like Kanye and be a Trump
or be so "woke" that you didn't vote at all :kii:

our culture is in so many pieces ... and the "woke" blacks are the biggest factor hurting us, not the gangbangers ... that why Tanna's words will always stick with me

... "they gun down the wrong gorls"

brilliant ..... a bit ... prophetic ... even

H.#.G.*.Z

BigDawg

This is the same man that got on National tv during an American crisis and blasted the president for not caring about black people. Now he wants to cape for a president that is a known racist. Kanye is full of shit he is a narcissistic dick and should not be taken seriously whatsoever. There is no conversation piece here, just a spoiled brooding nigger oppressed by his white counterparts and whoremonger in laws.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 1RIG on April 26, 2018, 01:20:27 AM
Quote from: Saeed. on April 26, 2018, 01:18:25 AM
Quote from: Kurama on April 25, 2018, 03:11:48 PM
p

mental health is so important

!!

It's evident he's unwell. There's a recurring theme of trauma in his life he's yet to face and deal with. This makes me sad and angry.
!!!!! im not ENJOYING this downfall  :uhh:

most of us were huge fans of this man and the themes in his music, and would agree that this seems a lot deeper than his
normal nack for drama and making the headlines

!!! After 808 and heartbreak it was downhill from there.

Navyman

GLOCK

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on April 26, 2018, 09:22:02 AM
see ... and this is the thing with social media now that I love, let these phaggs expose themselves and how much they really fckn "care" about anything other than themselves, their fame, their career

um .... Kanye is a megalomaniac ... and always has been one :dead:

let's get right down to the THING

Kanye was never an activist of any sort, he just said cute shit and made BOPS with dope RAPS over them

a bunch of NIGGERS really put their activist dreams in a filthy NIGGER who married a Kardashian huh? the fck?!!!

we as a ppl have to stop trying to immortalize and follow every damn body

and I really wanna send all the blk who try to downplay Obama's importance back into shackles

oh that nigga ain't do nothing!

well explain to me exactly what your crusty BLACK ass has done ... EVER!

let's see your NIGGER ass run for president in the country that enslaves you ... YES! kiss his feet for giving your COON ass something to look at other than 45 fckn white men, if at all nothing else :uhh:

sigh .... we need a mass murder to occur, we've gotta put these problematic niggers owt the game

BITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

sound the fuck awf

GLOCK

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on April 26, 2018, 09:43:31 AM

sssssss

and the sad thing is ... divisive action was proven to be part of Trump's plan to win the election

Russian targeted "woke" blacks

:plzstop:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/18/opinion/black-vote-russia.html

QuoteOne thing that is clear to me following the special counsel?s indictment of 13 Russians and three companies for interfering with our election is that the black vote was specifically under attack, from sources foreign and domestic. And this attack appeared to be particularly focused on young black activist-minded voters passionate about social justice: The ?Woke? Vote.

The tragic irony is that these young people, many of whom already felt like the American political system was failing them, were encouraged to lay down one of the most powerful political tools they have, thereby ensuring an amplification of their own oppressions.

The indictment proclaims that the defendants acted as Americans to create social media pages and groups ?which addressed divisive U.S. political and social issues.? But that is a phrase so broad and bland as to obscure the piercing truth that the indictment reveals: Referencing actual voter suppression, it says that ?in or around the latter half of 2016, Defendants and their co-conspirators, through their personas, began to encourage U.S. minority groups not to vote in the 2016 U.S. presidential election or to vote for a third-party U.S. presidential candidate.?

and they fell for it
they didn't want the gorls to vote for Hilary
they wanted em to HATE on Obama (cause they see blacks love to hate on each other :dead: )

they wanted you to be like Kanye and be a Trump
or be so "woke" that you didn't vote at all :kii:

our culture is in so many pieces ... and the "woke" blacks are the biggest factor hurting us, not the gangbangers ... that why Tanna's words will always stick with me

... "they gun down the wrong gorls"

brilliant ..... a bit ... prophetic ... even

CVVXBXBXBBBBVCCVVVVBBBBVCCVVVVVVVVVVVVBBBBBBBBBB

#Mu7

Kim really loves Kanye West. The way she stood up for her man knowing it would cause tremendous backlash and could damage her own brand.

Proud of her! I love LOVE!

Kurama

b

Inserting herself into a fiasco, shifting the attention to her, capitalizing on the attention to give some pseudo-thoughtful blurb about a topic she doesn't really champion....never seen this from her before.

love tho!

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on April 26, 2018, 11:03:05 AM
b

Inserting herself into a fiasco, shifting the attention to her, capitalizing on the attention to give some pseudo-thoughtful blurb about a topic she doesn't really champion....never seen this from her before.

love tho!
:dead: :dead: :dead:

Gilgamesh.

Since some of y'all wanna cape for this COON does Chrisette get her black card back?

Sovereign.

Quote from: Kurama on April 26, 2018, 11:03:05 AM
b

love tho!

:kii:

Really love!