Update: Kanye Tweets About His Love Of Trump: "He Is My Brother"; Trump Responds

Started by Freemala Harris, April 25, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: HUGO on April 26, 2018, 01:35:31 PM
John Legend tried to talk some sense into him

[instagram]
[/instagram]
and the sad thing is .... John even bent a little calling him the greatest artist of our generation

and it still wasn't enough for this narcissist

and ... hold on ... WHEN did Kanye become a genius and the most gifted artist and all this CRAP?!!

he had about 3 really good alberms ... that's all
:ummwhat:

H.#.G.*.Z

Jon

I love you and your thoughts but I'm a free thinker. What a loser. lol

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Andrais. on April 26, 2018, 09:25:48 AM
The way white people are so giddy about this and the Candice Owens mess.

Now they're suddenly Kanye lovers. Ugh, white people are trash.  :uhh:     

!!!!

They HATED his ass for the longest time

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Mu on April 26, 2018, 10:56:33 AM
Kim really loves Kanye West. The way she stood up for her man knowing it would cause tremendous backlash and could damage her own brand.

Proud of her! I love LOVE!

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Kurama on April 26, 2018, 11:03:05 AM
b

Inserting herself into a fiasco, shifting the attention to her, capitalizing on the attention to give some pseudo-thoughtful blurb about a topic she doesn't really champion....never seen this from her before.

love tho!

!!!
And the fact that she was on IG posting naked photos of herself yesterday in the midst of all this mess, but LOVE!

Kalifornia.

b7

Quote from: TonsSOUL on April 26, 2018, 06:56:26 AM
Kims dumb ass has only known him since after Donda

So that bitch has only experienced craze' KINGye

"Oh no sunken place!!"

Girl can it
!!!!! Dnndnfnnf this dummy

Kalifornia.

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on April 26, 2018, 01:58:10 PM
Quote from: HUGO on April 26, 2018, 01:35:31 PM
John Legend tried to talk some sense into him

[instagram]
[/instagram]
and the sad thing is .... John even bent a little calling him the greatest artist of our generation

and it still wasn't enough for this narcissist

and ... hold on ... WHEN did Kanye become a genius and the most gifted artist and all this CRAP?!!

he had about 3 really good alberms ... that's all
:ummwhat:

!!!
I've never understood this either. I always kii when people refer to him as a "genius".

b7

b7

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on April 26, 2018, 09:22:02 AM
see ... and this is the thing with social media now that I love, let these phaggs expose themselves and how much they really fckn "care" about anything other than themselves, their fame, their career

um .... Kanye is a megalomaniac ... and always has been one :dead:

let's get right down to the THING

Kanye was never an activist of any sort, he just said cute shit and made BOPS with dope RAPS over them

a bunch of NIGGERS really put their activist dreams in a filthy NIGGER who married a Kardashian huh? the fck?!!!

we as a ppl have to stop trying to immortalize and follow every damn body

and I really wanna send all the blk who try to downplay Obama's importance back into shackles

oh that nigga ain't do nothing!

well explain to me exactly what your crusty BLACK ass has done ... EVER!

let's see your NIGGER ass run for president in the country that enslaves you ... YES! kiss his feet for giving your COON ass something to look at other than 45 fckn white men, if at all nothing else :uhh:

sigh .... we need a mass murder to occur, we've gotta put these problematic niggers owt the game

:plzstop:  :plzstop:

b7

Quote from: Kurama on April 26, 2018, 11:03:05 AM
b

Inserting herself into a fiasco, shifting the attention to her, capitalizing on the attention to give some pseudo-thoughtful blurb about a topic she doesn't really champion....never seen this from her before.

love tho!
tears

Drag it

b7

Quote from: Saeed. on April 26, 2018, 12:16:15 PM
I really want us to talk about money and popularity though. Kanye is getting exactly what he sought for ? backlash. It?s telling though because all of this capitalistic pull is triggered by lack of insecurity, unwellness and personal trauma. We don?t want to talk about those things though. And as perhaps, Quincy Jones made a point when he said ?God leaves the room anytime money is brought up.? Translation: you?ll sacrifice your peace for that dollar and to be ?everybody?s favorite topic? and for what?
you see it all the time. ?Money is the motivation! If it ain?t about the money blah blah blah?

I just can?t operate like that. It?s disgusting to me and has never motivated me in that way. That can?t be the main reason to get out of bed every morning

:uhh:

I refuse. How sad

b7

Quote from: Kurama on April 26, 2018, 12:16:33 PM
Quote from: Saeed. on April 26, 2018, 12:08:59 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 26, 2018, 12:04:59 PM
Since some of y'all wanna cape for this COON does Chrisette get her black card back?

Chile...alienation is not the answer, but once you make that conscious decision to endorse an administration that comes at the expense of poor and black folk, you?ve alienated yourself.

!!!!

That in itself creates an even bigger issue depending on your platform. White folks are literally using this rhetoric to become more embolden to be anti-black and dismissive of the hardships that Black people face simply because one of "our own" supports their BS. I can hear little pasty fingers all across the country typing up essays that seek to invalidate the plights of PoC because you have coons like Ben, Ye, Candice etc. that corroborate this.

Its kinda unforgivable to me.
:gorlonfire: