Update: Kanye Tweets About His Love Of Trump: "He Is My Brother"; Trump Responds

Started by Freemala Harris, April 25, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Baph Cole. on April 26, 2018, 03:37:36 PM
Oh how I?ve waited for the moment he?d push things too far.
I?m
I am in complete and utter bliss :oof: :scrumptious:
dddddd same

It?s like watching the final scene of Lucy :scrumptious:

Disintegrate FAGG

Aalumeci.

the fact that John had to announce who he was in the text. Someone didn't already have the other saved nnn. mess

Eternal Bell

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 26, 2018, 03:48:22 PM
the fact that John had to announce who he was in the text. Someone didn't already have the other saved nnn. mess
nnnnnn

BigDawg

Some people are always so annoyed by the Kardashians singling out black men to date and or marry, but look at the niggers they are pulling tho. Drug addicts, uglies, cheaters, and I don?t even know what to call Kanye.

Eternal Bell

john is morally corrupt & irrelevant
evr since his nasty ass wife was found to be makin' pedo jokes

boggles my mind how ppl jus overlook this weird shit

yummy

Quote from: Mu on April 26, 2018, 12:56:31 PM
Quote from: ...but mess on April 26, 2018, 12:48:12 PM
r u to..

If black twitter would have taken their "woke" ass out to the polls instead of writing in Hennessy and Chicken Wings on their damn ballots we wouldn't be here right having discussion right now. But that's another conversation for another time.

d

That story was proven false and Hillary won the popular vote

Anything else?  :usuresis:

Freemala Harris

Quote from: GL#CK on April 26, 2018, 04:24:25 PM
Why are they being questioned?

QuoteDiamond and Silk came to Congress, and they all started screaming at each other about Facebook

And for more than three hours on Thursday, Republican leaders and mega-popular conservative bloggers such as Diamond and Silk sought to make themselves heard, loudly, at a hearing on what Democrats described as a grand conspiracy theory.

Driving the hearing was the controversy around Diamond and Silk, two supporters of President Trump who have alleged that Facebook sent them a message describing the videos on their Facebook page as ?unsafe to the community.? Facebook has said that the bloggers' description of that message was ?inaccurate,? noting it had reached out repeatedly to Diamond and Silk to discuss and fix the problem. Nevertheless, the blogging duo has continued to claim that Facebook has wronged them.

The war of words unfolded before the House Judiciary Committee, where representatives from Facebook, Google and Twitter had been invited to testify at a session about social media and filtering practices. The Internet giants ultimately declined to attend, an absence that prompted the panel?s leader, Republican Rep. Bob Goodlatte (Va.), to promise to ?pursue whatever means necessary? to question them ? a potential threat of a subpoena still to come.

The bloggers were also asked whether they had ever been paid by the Trump campaign. They initially insisted they had not been, even though a federal campaign finance record shows otherwise, but they later clarified that the payment was the result of a refunded plane ticket.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2018/04/26/diamond-and-silk-came-to-congress-and-they-all-started-screaming-at-each-other-about-facebook/?utm_term=.5447d7ef3cad

They're trying to shut queens downe  :stressed:

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Mu on April 26, 2018, 12:56:31 PM
Quote from: ...but mess on April 26, 2018, 12:48:12 PM
r u to..

If black twitter would have taken their "woke" ass out to the polls instead of writing in Hennessy and Chicken Wings on their damn ballots

BHVNRDCHJNM,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;,YNB./Fd