Update: Kanye Tweets About His Love Of Trump: "He Is My Brother"; Trump Responds

Started by Freemala Harris, April 25, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: Kurama on April 26, 2018, 12:16:33 PM
Quote from: Saeed. on April 26, 2018, 12:08:59 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 26, 2018, 12:04:59 PM
Since some of y'all wanna cape for this COON does Chrisette get her black card back?

Chile...alienation is not the answer, but once you make that conscious decision to endorse an administration that comes at the expense of poor and black folk, you?ve alienated yourself.

!!!!

That in itself creates an even bigger issue depending on your platform. White folks are literally using this rhetoric to become more embolden to be anti-black and dismissive of the hardships that Black people face simply because one of "our own" supports their BS. I can hear little pasty fingers all across the country typing up essays that seek to invalidate the plights of PoC because you have coons like Ben, Ye, Candice etc. that corroborate this.

Its kinda unforgivable to me.

It literally makes my stomach turn.

Whites always had their Stacey Dashes & Omarosas etc but now they have someone with some real power and influence eating their garbage up. Now they're excited as fck and can't wait to capitalize off it.

I'm gonna throw up     

LOONA.

Quote from: Eternal Bell on April 26, 2018, 04:33:31 PM
Quote from: Mu on April 26, 2018, 12:56:31 PM
Quote from: ...but mess on April 26, 2018, 12:48:12 PM
r u to..

If black twitter would have taken their "woke" ass out to the polls instead of writing in Hennessy and Chicken Wings on their damn ballots

BHVNRDCHJNM,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;,YNB./Fd

fjjjhjhgghhhjjjjfffffffffffffgfggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Andrais. on April 27, 2018, 08:53:15 AM
Since some of y'all wanna cape for this COON does Chrisette get her black card back?

Chile...alienation is not the answer, but once you make that conscious decision to endorse an administration that comes at the expense of poor and black folk, you?ve alienated yourself.

!!!!

That in itself creates an even bigger issue depending on your platform. White folks are literally using this rhetoric to become more embolden to be anti-black and dismissive of the hardships that Black people face simply because one of "our own" supports their BS. I can hear little pasty fingers all across the country typing up essays that seek to invalidate the plights of PoC because you have coons like Ben, Ye, Candice etc. that corroborate this.

Whites always had their Stacey Dashes & Omarosas etc but now they have someone with some real power and influence eating their garbage up. Now they're excited as fck and can't wait to capitalize off it.

I'm gonna throw up     

It's embarassing tbh
I can just hear the white critics, journalists, reporters ect going "well Kanye, a influential leader in the hip hop movement and black community says!..."

:19k: :19k: :19k: :19k:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Guilty on April 27, 2018, 08:58:12 AM

!!!!

I'm gonna throw up     

It's embarassing tbh
I can just hear the white critics, journalists, reporters ect going "well Kanye, a influential leader in the hip hop movement and black community says!..."

ugh :loose2when:

LOONA.

Quote from: Guilty on April 27, 2018, 08:58:12 AM

!!!!

I'm gonna throw up     

It's embarassing tbh

They've already taken over Twitter talking about how Kanye is such a true American with a mind of his own and has waken up from the democratic plantation mess.     

:omf:

ton

xcccccccccccccccccccccc

Yeah it's really disappointing because Kanye literally was the OPPOSITE a decade ago

I don't understand what its like to lose a parent, but I truly think its whats caused him to switch his tone..... in addition to the obsession he's ALWAYS had with being approved by whites.

Maybe it's that he's always been seeking that approval, but covered it up by pretending to be an 'activist' for colored people because he hates rejection.

LOONA.

The way they be scrambling to justify their nonsense.

See! Look! This black person here!

:uhh:     

GLOCK

Quote from: Andrais. on April 27, 2018, 08:57:37 AM
Quote from: Eternal Bell on April 26, 2018, 04:33:31 PM
Quote from: Mu on April 26, 2018, 12:56:31 PM
Quote from: ...but mess on April 26, 2018, 12:48:12 PM
r u to..

If black twitter would have taken their "woke" ass out to the polls instead of writing in Hennessy and Chicken Wings on their damn ballots

BHVNRDCHJNM,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;,YNB./Fd

fjjjhjhgghhhjjjjfffffffffffffgfggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh
CXVXBBVBVNNNNNNNNNNNNNJNKKKKJJJJJBBBNNNNNJJJJJMM

GLOCK

Quote from: TonsSOUL on April 27, 2018, 09:01:28 AM
xcccccccccccccccccccccc

Yeah it's really disappointing because Kanye literally was the OPPOSITE a decade ago

I don't understand what its like to lose a parent,
he needs to get the fuck over it TBMFHWY

Kurama

FlowerBomb

Quote from: GL#CK on April 27, 2018, 09:19:45 AM
Quote from: TonsSOUL on April 27, 2018, 09:01:28 AM
xcccccccccccccccccccccc

I don't understand what its like to lose a parent,
he needs to get the fuck over it TBMFHWY
fgghghgfhj I'm sorry but !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya mama died on the surg' table, she wasn't a victim of a damn murder