Update: Kanye Tweets About His Love Of Trump: "He Is My Brother"; Trump Responds

Started by Freemala Harris, April 25, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 26, 2018, 12:04:59 PM
Since some of y'all wanna cape for this COON does Chrisette get her black card back?

Chile...alienation is not the answer, but once you make that conscious decision to endorse an administration that comes at the expense of poor and black folk, you?ve alienated yourself.

Sovereign.

I really want us to talk about money and popularity though. Kanye is getting exactly what he sought for ? backlash. It?s telling though because all of this capitalistic pull is triggered by lack of insecurity, unwellness and personal trauma. We don?t want to talk about those things though. And as perhaps, Quincy Jones made a point when he said ?God leaves the room anytime money is brought up.? Translation: you?ll sacrifice your peace for that dollar and to be ?everybody?s favorite topic? and for what?

Kurama

Quote from: Saeed. on April 26, 2018, 12:08:59 PM
Since some of y'all wanna cape for this COON does Chrisette get her black card back?

Chile...alienation is not the answer, but once you make that conscious decision to endorse an administration that comes at the expense of poor and black folk, you?ve alienated yourself.

!!!!

That in itself creates an even bigger issue depending on your platform. White folks are literally using this rhetoric to become more embolden to be anti-black and dismissive of the hardships that Black people face simply because one of "our own" supports their BS. I can hear little pasty fingers all across the country typing up essays that seek to invalidate the plights of PoC because you have coons like Ben, Ye, Candice etc. that corroborate this.

Its kinda unforgivable to me.

#Mu7

Chrisette is STILL black.
Kanye is STILL black.
Omarosa is STILL black.
Dr. Ben Carson is STILL black. ( He used to be my childhood hero; and to be honest for his contributions to the field of medicine he is still an idol. I hope to be half the clinican he is/was).

I wish them all the best we all make poor decisions just some of us don't have to pay for them publicly .

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on April 26, 2018, 12:16:33 PM

!!!!

That in itself creates an even bigger issue depending on your platform. White folks are literally using this rhetoric to become more embolden to be anti-black and dismissive of the hardships that Black people face simply because one of "our own" supports their BS. I can hear little pasty fingers all across the country typing up essays that seek to invalidate the plights of PoC because you have coons like Ben, Ye, Candice etc. that corroborate this.

:'(

#Mu7

Quote from: ...but mess on April 26, 2018, 12:25:32 PM
Quote from: Mu on April 26, 2018, 12:18:19 PM
Kanye is STILL black.
Omarosa is STILL black.
Dr. Ben Carson is STILL black. ( He used to be my childhood hero; and to be honest for his contributions to the field of medicine he is still an idol. I hope to be half the clinican he is/was).

I wish them all the best we all make poor decisions just some of us don't have to pay for them publicly .
ben said that slaves were immigrants right

fssfssfsf

ellis island!

i think that some people just make up their own little convenient stories  to soften the blow of reality

he is fucking idiot for what he said and is trying to do with low-income housing but you know he is still genius at what his true calling was/is and the same for all these others.

like the movie fences says "you gotta take the curves with the striaghts" and I agree!

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Kurama on April 26, 2018, 12:16:33 PM

!!!!

#Mu7

Quote from: ...but mess on April 26, 2018, 12:48:12 PM
r u to..

Af, i love my grease too much to ever STOMP for Trump; i was so fucking devastated when Queen Hillary lost but as I live in DC i have learned that much of nothing really happens there...... We are taking back over the senate and such we will resteer this ship in no time.

If black twitter would have taken their "woke" ass out to the polls instead of writing in Hennessy and Chicken Wings on their damn ballots we wouldn't be here right having discussion right now. But that's another conversation for another time.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Mu on April 26, 2018, 12:37:31 PM
Kanye is STILL black.
Omarosa is STILL black.

fssfssfsf

ellis island!

i think that some people just make up their own little convenient stories  to soften the blow of reality

he is fucking idiot for what he said but you know he is still genius at what his true calling was/is

bbb what does that have to do with anything

#Mu7

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 26, 2018, 12:56:46 PM
Quote from: Mu on April 26, 2018, 12:37:31 PM
Kanye is STILL black.
Omarosa is STILL black.

fssfssfsf

ellis island!

he is fucking idiot for what he said but you know he is still genius at what his true calling was/is

bbb what does that have to do with anything

to be more clear. what i am saying is when ben carson's story was on TV black twitter was going up and up. black excellence. when he was making history at johns hopkins they were going up and up! we can't just unclaim people because they fuck up a time or two. that's problematic as fuck. thats whats going on with bow wow now. its unhealthy and leads to more of whts happening now.

emzen

Imagine the cognitive dissonance to cape for someone who supports an ideology to put ya black ass back in the field.

His poor mom would be so disgusted  :'(

Kurama

Quote from: HUGO on April 26, 2018, 01:35:31 PM
John Legend tried to talk some sense into him

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Not this nigga posting a private msg between him and a friend approaching him on some real shit.

Disgusting!

HUGO

Quote from: ...but mess on April 26, 2018, 01:38:26 PM
Quote from: HUGO on April 26, 2018, 01:35:31 PM
John Legend tried to talk some sense into him

[instagram]
[/instagram]
Why did his replies go from blue to green

did he switch to droid before he replied or something sfsffss
ffff
He may have lost service