Started by Lazarus, April 30, 2018, 09:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M?n?jonc?. on April 30, 2018, 09:51:00 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on April 30, 2018, 09:46:43 AM
Quote from: M?n?jonc?. on April 30, 2018, 09:43:32 AM
n

I'm sorry and maybe I'm weird but R. Kelly like Bill is a legend. I don't support the media going so hard on them. All the white people that did terrible shit, you don't even hear about them anymore.

Besides what has he done really? He didn't rape or drug anyone. None of the girls came forward and said he did them wrong.

Are you serious? Do you not see a problem with a man having sex with a girl who is not of the age of consent?
other than Aaliyah has there been any proof that this was true?

So one underage girl isn't enough you need more ?

XXX.

Ain?t nothing happening to R. Kelly until he starts spitting & pissing on white women.

There?s never national outrage for black lives.  Especially our women.

brocka4life

Quote from: XXX. on April 30, 2018, 02:12:23 PM
Ain?t nothing happening to R. Kelly until he starts spitting & pissing on white women.

I think since his main audience is black and there are black females calling for this, I think it may hurt him for a while. But black people tend to get amnesia or will look past it when the next Step song or Trapped in the Closet comes out.

And there?s the group that will say if they aren?t doing it to white men, then he gets a pass.

XXX.

Quote from: brocka4life on April 30, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

I think since his main audience is black and there are black females calling for this, I think it may hurt him for a while. But black people tend to get amnesia or will look past it when the next Step song or Trapped in the Closet comes out.

And there?s the group that will say if they aren?t doing it to white men, then he gets a pass.

Watch this when you get a chance.

Starts around the 19:00 mark. 

4 fucking k

v

You think just because a black woman is protesting against him, others will follow? n. His main stans grew up with him and stood by him when he had far worse allegations. Like....

but yea, niggers def. have amnesia. Everything is about groupthink with them. They will huff and puff now but I'm sure months later they will be all like "Whew! this song!"

Sinpool

Yeah cause even with Bill Cosby everybody INCLUDING black people keep skipping over the fact that Black women accused him too, but they only focus on the white women.

4 fucking k

Quote from: AYR on April 30, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

This is FAKE. R. Kelly has never directly addressed the media.

The only real statement from his team:

Ultra goodbye ciao cya gorl

Quote from: element on April 30, 2018, 04:15:13 PM

v

You think just because a black woman is protesting against him, others will follow? n. His main stans grew up with him and stood by him when he had far worse allegations. Like....

but yea, niggers def. have amnesia. Everything is about groupthink with them. They will huff and puff now but I'm sure months later they will be all like "Whew! this song!"

this is so true tho & im sick of it!

jus like wen tha gorls called migos homophobic
but then kept supportin' them n hypin them up

like gorls...plea'!
wont ever take them seriously tbhon'!