Whew Brandy was so confident and swag on 100% here!

Started by Sovereign., April 24, 2024, 08:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVon

FAVORITE PERFORMANCE OF THAT ERA!!!

:flamebroiled:  :gorlonfire:  :flamebroiled:

ReVon

BUT THE WAY SHE BODIED THE "WILDEST DREAMS" PORTION OF THIS SET AS WELL!!!!

:gorlonfire:

NEW MOON

Vocals were everything! Her look!

Her stage presence!

One of her best.

The definition

Harlem

April 27, 2024, 01:56:48 PM #5 Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 10:04:04 AM by Harlem
LOVED this performance! Wish we can get this confidence and swag back
 :stressed:

Rxxf

BRANDY

ReVon

Quote from: The definition on April 27, 2024, 01:53:06 PMShe was trying too hard to be Beyonce

WHERE IN THE WORLD DO YOU SEE THAT AT???

THIS PERFORMANCE IS COVERED AND SMOTHERED IN BRANDY AT HER BEST. THAT'S IT. THAT'S ALL. THAT SIMPLE.

BRANDY HAS BEEN AROUND TOO LONG TO BE "TRYING TOO HARD TO BE..." ANYONE OTHER THAN THE BEST VERSION OF HERSELF
WHEN SHE APPLIES HERSELF.

Young

Harlem

The only time Bran gave a hint of Bey is with some of those arm dance moves BUT this was her best performance era vocally and stage presence wise... wish she was fearless like this again and only gave pre-record when needed

Camo

I think at this phase her interest in trying to be like Bey had dwindled....compete maybe...she was expanding on her abilities as an artist and she sat comfortably in this style and continued to improve and gave us an era full of her best and rawest performances 🔥 What a time :stressed:

Harlem

The way she gagged me with every performance this era... it improved everytime... the vocals, her dancing, her looks, stage presence... ughhh I miss this era

RAY7

She was at a gay club here I believe so she was being extra flamboyant with her moves. I don't think she was being similar to Bey.

yearofbrandy

I love this performance! She killed it and knew she did.

Camo

Quote from: Harlem on April 28, 2024, 09:38:11 PMThe way she gagged me with every performance this era... it improved everytime... the vocals, her dancing, her looks, stage presence... ughhh I miss this era

Eating up everything!