Grownish crew ! Come in

Started by GLOCK, March 09, 2019, 01:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

I love this show but sometimes they be having Zoey look like a narcissist.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GLOCK

Quote from: WAVÉS. on March 09, 2019, 11:51:17 AM
I hate her personality on this show

Idk why they changed it

Her on blackish >

ophababes.

Quote from: Glock on March 09, 2019, 11:59:34 AM

Idk why they changed it

Her on blackish >

honestly, I do t think theyve changed it at all. if u watch back she was always this way. it's just a different dynamic when your with family versus when you're off on your own.

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on March 09, 2019, 01:20:33 AM
I don't see the problem tbh

Zoey don't care for Aaron
I agree.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

LOOOOVVVE this show. This last ep >>>> 

FRANCE

Quote from: Glock on March 09, 2019, 01:12:20 AM
:uhh:
Didn't Zoe have sex with Aaron?

:uhh:
Or am I tripping?

Because this mess between he and Ana is shady

No they only kissed.

b7

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on March 10, 2019, 02:50:31 PM
Zoey is fucking ANNOYING!

Chloe and Halle keep me dying.

Luka, Diggy and Trevor are so fine.
n

Yea this ain't making me wanna watch the show

Harlem

Quote from: Glock on March 09, 2019, 11:59:34 AM

Idk why they changed it

Her on blackish >

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harlem

Ana and Aaron shit only look messy b/c neither one of them spoke to Zoey yet just to be like girl are you ok with it... it's not a big deal in the bigger picture b/c Zoey and Aaron was never cuffed or fucked BUT outta respect that they were interested into each before, one of them should've just kept it a buck with Zo so she's not blind sided...

Vonc2002

Quote from: Harlem on March 11, 2019, 07:47:26 PM
Ana and Aaron shit only look messy b/c neither one of them spoke to Zoey yet just to be like girl are you ok with it... it's not a big deal in the bigger picture b/c Zoey and Aaron was never cuffed or fucked BUT outta respect that they were interested into each before, one of them should've just kept it a buck with Zo so she's not blind sided...
True. They don't owe her anything but as friends they definitely could've told her
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 11, 2019, 07:49:19 PM
True. They don't owe her anything but as friends they definitely could've told her
oop

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on March 11, 2019, 08:52:15 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 11, 2019, 07:49:19 PM
oop
Wassup!?!?

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Boy are there words that need to be exchanged or no? Shit