It's so obvious she writes for Ariana

Started by Vonc2002, March 09, 2019, 09:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: SPARK on March 09, 2019, 09:30:12 PM
Victoria's tone to me >>> Ariana's on some songs. Especially on All You Need.

And let's not forget about this GEM:

TBFH!!!!!!!!
I Love ariana but that pre pubescent voice aint good for all songs. Low-key Victoria is a better singer than her in some ways. Also, victoria's songs SHIT! Now THAT'S a pen. Poor Mariah
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Water fall outta love is AMAZING! JESUS!   :gorlonfire:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

oof 

Victoria is gonna give the girls hell when Ariana signs her freedom papers

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2019, 09:16:04 PM
And idk wtf i was thinking but this is everything and more. First time watching this video

My messsssss

Vonc2002

Quote from: animmai. on March 09, 2019, 10:00:09 PM
oof

Victoria is gonna give the girls hell when Ariana signs her freedom papers
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on March 09, 2019, 09:14:22 PM
Her music is so damn good
any girl that denies this is a hater ass girl

Young

Vonc2002

GLOCK

Her tone 
omf 

I just 

a queen 

ugh! 
I want her to be famous famous :uhh:

FRANCE

Let's not sleep on Tayla Parx's pen game either. Her melodies and nuisances are ALL up through that Ariana album. Especially on the 7 Rings song (that rap verse at the end is so Tayla). And Make Up and NASA are pretty much Tayla Parx songs. 

FRANCE

Quote from: Life is Strange on March 09, 2019, 10:29:53 PM
I don't think I've listened to a Tayla song yet. But I've heard her sing and I thought her tone was lovely

:everythingok:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2019, 09:28:56 PM
Quote from: Baphzier. on March 09, 2019, 09:25:50 PM
Well duh.

She sings Victor's song better than she does. Victoria is a background girl and should stick to demos.
*sigh*
Do u really wanna get into it tonight?
Not really. :udontlookok: She just sucks tbh. I REALLY do not enjoy her music when she sings it.

GLOCK

Quote from: SPARK on March 09, 2019, 10:37:40 PM
Quote from: Life is Strange on March 09, 2019, 10:29:53 PM
I don't think I've listened to a Tayla song yet. But I've heard her sing and I thought her tone was lovely

:everythingok:

ch!

FRANCE

If anyone is responsible for Ariana's more ratchet sound, it ain't Victoria. It's Tayla. Victoria does the pop fluff stuff for her. Tayla's the one that wrote about that line about the "Fenty beauty kit". It's her melody and style hands down.