What member do u think has mental issues? (Sanes vs. The Ments)

Started by GLOCK, January 15, 2020, 09:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 28, 2020, 09:12:55 PM
Quote from: 89 on January 28, 2020, 08:53:21 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 28, 2020, 08:50:46 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 28, 2020, 05:50:45 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 28, 2020, 05:45:26 PM
Quote from: Niggahontas on January 28, 2020, 05:37:18 PM
Ray just doesn't back down from an argument/debate

Dndndjjd it just so happens that this one involves his name in the OP of a mess.

:traciandchelle:

I'd say he's one of the more laid back members on here. He doesn't go SNIFFIN for mess and making call out threads but if it finds him he'll ..... engage u a bit.

Love king

i give him that, he's laid back. which is why iono why he let this get to him all week :dead:
he was bothered about being on the list. that's why I told him to simply tell them it bothered him and move on.
he definitely wasn't supposed to do all of this going back and forth about it  :dead:
Bent, I really didn't see that it bothered him until just now tho.  The way he snapped on lil marque shocked me :kii:

You have to give Ray a pass. Perched in this thread all day everyday fighting a losing battle yet claims to live such a fabulous and productive life offline. I won't attack him with insults as he did me although I could easily do that. One can only imagine what lies beneath that computer screen and in real life he couldn't lick my boot straight or not. I would pull more bitches than him and I don't even like girls. I just felt bad for him is all.
bruh you let a cracker call you a nigga
you're weird and weak. I feel bad for YOU
you can pull a million women and men and you're pathetic if you're letting them treat you like that
Coon ass

Sure did but that was a long time ago .. like years ..and I left him .  look at your behavior TODAY faggot. The same damn girl and it's pretty fckin pathetic. You can't even walk away from an online butchering of your self worth and worst of all it's getting to you  :kii:. I can't sit by and you be dragged like this without opening up my keyboard . I know what it's like and I want no blood on my hands.  I know you're hurting. And I still have empathy for you and feel bad for you.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

RAY7

The way my name has been mentioned over and over 
I am the show tbh
you came in here to quote and argue with my opinion gggffnhvb

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: GLOCK on January 29, 2020, 12:05:08 AM
The way marg ran for cover when I pressed this saucony up against that "for sale" ass NECK

jjjjjjjjjjjj
ssssssss

i dont even know why these girls try to give alliance! :dead:
none of them like each other :kii:

imagine banding together with zorls you can't stand just so you can walk down the hallway

but i kinda feel like certain xorls are still holding a grudge because they couldn't sit at the lunch table back on zeta

trin! von! always ki'ing together!

um .. yea .. and it's usually at you! lol

Vonc2002

Quote from: GLOCK on January 28, 2020, 09:17:31 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 28, 2020, 09:12:55 PM
Quote from: 89 on January 28, 2020, 08:53:21 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 28, 2020, 08:50:46 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 28, 2020, 05:50:45 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 28, 2020, 05:45:26 PM
Quote from: Niggahontas on January 28, 2020, 05:37:18 PM
Ray just doesn't back down from an argument/debate

Dndndjjd it just so happens that this one involves his name in the OP of a mess.

:traciandchelle:

I'd say he's one of the more laid back members on here. He doesn't go SNIFFIN for mess and making call out threads but if it finds him he'll ..... engage u a bit.

Love king

i give him that, he's laid back. which is why iono why he let this get to him all week :dead:
he was bothered about being on the list. that's why I told him to simply tell them it bothered him and move on.
he definitely wasn't supposed to do all of this going back and forth about it  :dead:
Bent, I really didn't see that it bothered him until just now tho.  The way he snapped on lil marque shocked me :kii:

You have to give Ray a pass. Perched in this thread all day everyday fighting a losing battle yet claims to live such a fabulous and productive life offline. I won't attack him with insults as he did me although I could easily do that. One can only imagine what lies beneath that computer screen and in real life he couldn't lick my boot straight or not. I would pull more bitches than him and I don't even like girls. I just felt bad for him is all.
bruh you let a cracker call you a nigga
you're weird and weak. I feel bad for YOU
you can pull a million women and men and you're pathetic if you're letting them treat you like that
Coon ass

Sure did but that was a long time ago .. like years ..and I left him .  look at your behavior TODAY faggot. The same damn girl and it's pretty fckin pathetic. You can't even walk away from an online butchering of your self worth and worst of all it's getting to you  :kii:. I can't sit by and you be dragged like this without opening up my keyboard . I know what it's like and I want no blood on my hands.  I know you're hurting. And I still have empathy for you and feel bad for you.
hes def hurting
You're right marque
sdsddff
Well he atleast did admit that marque made him mad.  Proud of Ray for atleast doing that much.  Still a ways to go tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 29, 2020, 12:13:38 AM
Quote from: GLOCK on January 29, 2020, 12:05:08 AM
The way marg ran for cover when I pressed this saucony up against that "for sale" ass NECK

jjjjjjjjjjjj
ssssssss

i dont even know why these girls try to give alliance! :dead:
none of them like each other :kii:

imagine banding together with zorls you can't stand just so you can walk down the hallway

but i kinda feel like certain xorls are still holding a grudge because they couldn't sit at the lunch table back on zeta

trin! von! always ki'ing together!

um .. yea .. and it's usually at you! lol

how can you tell ppl they're trying to be an alliance when they say they're not

Vonc2002

🦚

Quote from: 89 on January 29, 2020, 12:13:13 AM
I am the show tbh

Yes you are the MENT show.

From all the ppl on the list you're the ONLY one who flew off the handle  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

GLOCK

Quote from: .::24GrAmmyS::. on January 29, 2020, 12:08:01 AM
Quote from: GLOCK on January 28, 2020, 11:51:15 PM
He's still pissed omg

Ray wants to hold a peach so bad.

Friend of the friend of self.
hxjdjdjd

Ray hates that he's not a main girl huh?

Vonc2002

GLOCK

Quote from: .::24GrAmmyS::. on January 29, 2020, 12:09:30 AM
Quote from: GLOCK on January 28, 2020, 11:52:37 PM
Quote from: .::24GrAmmyS::. on January 28, 2020, 11:52:07 PM
Quote from: 89 on January 28, 2020, 05:36:50 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 28, 2020, 03:41:01 PM
Quote from: 89 on January 28, 2020, 03:36:50 PM
Quote from: .::24GrAmmyS::. on January 28, 2020, 03:35:12 PM
Quote from: 89 on January 28, 2020, 03:34:03 PM
Quote from: .::24GrAmmyS::. on January 28, 2020, 03:31:45 PM
Ray u became a nickel
Im not now, nor have I ever been
I respect her as a female rapper and she shits on Cardi
but a "Nickel" I am not

Further proving my point. You did it for clout.
what clout? Nicki has actually been the underdog in the situation
I would get more clout fake stanning for Cardi's big achievements like you
Well that actually aligns with u and is ur schtick. 
Hey Vonc, you didn't say I argued for clout?

Nowhere here does it mention you arguing for clout.

I barely entertain you when you are licking heels in nickel threads, because I see you for the fraud you are.

You became a nickel for clout and I ain't fucking moving on it.   :kii:
bxjxjsj

Yeah tbh
He did  :plzstop:

He saw it was working for the other zørls that lost their spark on here and wanted the fuck in.  :plzstop:
yeah  :plzstop:

He really wanted to be in the fucking MIX.. so he used her to engage in arguments with the girls  :plzstop:

RAY7

Quote from: .::24GrAmmyS::. on January 29, 2020, 12:15:56 AM
Quote from: 89 on January 29, 2020, 12:13:13 AM
I am the show tbh

Yes you are
so what is this talk about vying for a peach?
YOU want a peach Marlo
and you're not gonna get it
:plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 28, 2020, 11:01:15 PM
like I just don't get it

instead of letting it go, it was worth all this ....

being stubborn ... was ... worth our friendship

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: