a feature in a quinten tarantino mess

perhaps
Not her starring in Kill Bill Vol. 3.
:plzstop: :plzstop:
:plzstop:

I see it.
:young:

Le Champ

This girl is so desperate. It's really sad. Kenya has her unraveling.

her power :ohwow:

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: 'phil on January 21, 2020, 02:56:04 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 21, 2020, 01:57:59 PM

Venting! Came to mah senses!

sssssssssssssssssssss

she's disgusting and now I feel sorry for her.

she really wants a sympathy storyline

fedswatchin

Mrocka and this daily report. Get on your job and make sure we know what's goin on with the show's brightest star 

fedswatchin

All press is great press

Are we sittin on here talkin bout ZITS ON HA SKINya for pages? Haha

Bentley. HARRIS!

Lisa you need to get on the line and reel Nene in

I'm not liking this anymore at all

like ... her best play is to pull a New York/Tanisha mess .... stand in the mess and really DIG in

and it's not like she's dealing with heavyweights

it's SO easy to expose Kandi and Cynthia  :plzstop:

but she's burned so many bridges nobody wants to help her, meanwhile all the AIDS Koated Krew is shoveling Kandi and Cynthia all this tea about Nene  :dead:

I wanna see Nene clapback just because I see what Kandi has been doing.

she cozied up to Andy and that's how she's controlling Phae' and Nene both.

like ... just add LaTocha to the damn show. She's the only girl that isn't afraid to pop Kandi in her damn messy complaining mouth

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Bent, I've had about enough of you trying Kween Kandi

It stops NOW

fedswatchin

You right Bentley. Kandi, Cynthia and Kenya formed a militia mess to stay in good favor on the show. Kandi is a crafty one and she's been sittin back... watching mess boil over to kii in everybody face about it and act like she ain't have a hand in stirring what was in the pot. She's ALWAYS been a top chef of mess stew.

Nene won't get a pass for creating the central drama of this season as much as she'll get called out for being difficult.

My thing is, if they want ppl to believe their bullshit and boring storylines that are about them and their men, let em. Kandi has no besties or close friends on this show to fall out with. She's in a great, unfair position. Nene is the one carrying the burden of actually having a fallout between the girls in the group. But like I said, she's carrying the show because that's why ppl watch this damn show. Most couldn't care less about the relationship woes between these ladies' and their men

fedswatchin

Can you imagine a Marc and PIG PENya spin off? What kinda ratings nightmare :dead: not marc's actual funny kii's and ability to hit a punchline upstaging that weak ass girl entirely lmao