Afro throws himself off the Bsource server cliff, RIP to the girl he used to be

Started by FlowerBomb, March 03, 2019, 06:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ulysses on March 05, 2019, 10:14:17 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 05, 2019, 08:02:26 AM
All those ads and and still a dead ass site. U love a smoke and mirrors mess.  Reminds me of when those unedited pics surfaced
Idjdjdiskdkhskzdjeie

I remember that. Or when he pretended that his "music" video wasn't getting views because people were actually making fun of it on one of those gossip sites (can't remember which one)
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Hmmm Love Afro to pieces

over the years Ive learned to ignore his attempts to proove things hes definitely a show and tell and draw conclusions later kinda person whereas someone like me likes to enjoy it for myself before I share it because its only your happiness with it that matters even if we do want feedback you need to come to a place of contentment with it yourself ....

Hes always manifesting his own abundance and no one can fault him for that. Alot of people are just mad that he steps out and tries and go into negative mode on default. Also those same ppul get mad when hes excited about his own success in his new era of projects and downplay it. Are we not part of the culture he helped to create here?

This is why this place needs healing

But to be honest him and this board is a vicious karmic cycle he knows what to expect when he comes here
and most times he wants it ....so he can pull receipts :kii: :kii: :kii: :plzstop: :plzstop: and prove to the board that positivity does actually happen in some small way here . And that he overcame the stumbles in between that he glosses over here because ppul unrealistically act like you can rise to success without failures when in truths its the failures that exemplify the success and growth

but He needs to pull back even more than I do
or this will be rinse and repeat for ever

man fuck these ppul 

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

FlowerBomb

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Jayda Jackson on March 06, 2019, 05:19:47 AM
You know you're FUCKED when Lew is giving you advice.

I have alot of hands on widsom to offer
Hes not fucked if he can learn from some of my lessons

Different

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on March 06, 2019, 05:18:05 AM
Hmmm Love Afro to pieces

over the years Ive learned to ignore his attempts to proove things hes definitely a show and tell and draw conclusions later kinda person whereas someone like me likes to enjoy it for myself before I share it because its only your happiness with it that matters even if we do want feedback you need to come to a place of contentment with it yourself ....

Hes always manifesting his own abundance and no one can fault him for that. Alot of people are just mad that he steps out and tries and go into negative mode on default. Also those same ppul get mad when hes excited about his own success in his new era of projects and downplay it. Are we not part of the culture he helped to create here?

But to be honest him and this board is a vicious karmic cycle he knows what to expect when he comes here
and most times he wants it ....so he can pull receipts :kii: :kii: :kii: :plzstop: :plzstop: and prove to the board that positivity does actually happen in some small way here . And that he overcame the stumbles in between that he glosses over here because ppul unrealistically act like you can rise to success without failures when in truths its the failures that exemplify the success and growth

man fuck these ppul

Coulda sworn you said you were leaving two weeks ago?

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 06, 2019, 05:53:23 AM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on March 06, 2019, 05:18:05 AM
Hmmm Love Afro to pieces

man fuck these ppul

Coulda sworn you said you were leaving two weeks ago?

I said i was thinking about leaving
Not a cold turkey

Just a pull back tea

So that i dont get caught up in thr bad energy everyday

I like spreading positivity amd encouragement when i post

Csnt do that if i just not do anything

Thsnks for ur judgment/concern

Different

ophelia_b

Quote from: Ulysses on March 05, 2019, 10:14:17 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 05, 2019, 08:02:26 AM
All those ads and and still a dead ass site. U love a smoke and mirrors mess.  Reminds me of when those unedited pics surfaced
Idjdjdiskdkhskzdjeie

I remember that. Or when he pretended that his "music" video wasn't getting views because people were actually making fun of it on one of those gossip sites (can't remember which one)

a music video mess? lemme see. love to support the arts

:popeyes:

CHOKE

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Kaeli.

GLOCK

Quote from: Rxxf on March 04, 2019, 04:49:04 PM
Vonc, you're full of love.
Not this mess what you're doing.
:stressed:
:guys:

Not sure what happened to him :uhh: