New BRANDY Single - "Christmas Party For Two" out 11/3

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 27, 2023, 03:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEW MOON

I have a very good feeling about this album bc I think it's something that even casual fans who couldn't get into Brandy's last few albums have been wanting from her. It's gonna be something for everybody on here.

b7

"Help me undress, oh yes! I'll be your present, just give me your presence, that's all that I'm asking of you - take my body"

:plzstop:   :plzstop:

:flamebroiled:

b7

Quote from: NEW MOON on October 27, 2023, 07:49:12 PMI have a very good feeling about this album bc I think it's something that even casual fans who couldn't get into Brandy's last few albums have been wanting from her. It's gonna be something for everybody on here.

And something for everybody without trying too hard to be. It seems Motown is obviously helping to provide resources and such, but, she's also clearly being given the freedom to be fully BRANDY. I love that for her.

Often times when some fans like something from Brandy, they credit other people involved and when they dislike something it's all her fault. Brandy is an exceptional talent and when she's fully locked in the way it sounds like she is in these snippets.... Oh baby. 
:omf:

TogetherAgain

Quote from: RAY7 on October 27, 2023, 07:02:48 PMI think this is like the first time since I've been on this forum that nobody is complaining about the song so far hmmm

nnn, I think I'm the only one who hates the snippet

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: JCJ on October 27, 2023, 05:44:31 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 27, 2023, 05:38:43 PM
Quote from: Brandy's Unconditional Ocean on October 27, 2023, 04:15:34 PM6 original songs
 :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:
So do y'all think we getting 12 songs on the whole thing instead of just the digital?...this don't make sense....plus I thought it was weird to end with Deck the Halls, so hopefully so...somebody call up the team and get this straight

How doesn't it make sense
Is it 12 or 11? What is special about a digital download?
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: NEW MOON on October 27, 2023, 07:49:12 PMI have a very good feeling about this album bc I think it's something that even casual fans who couldn't get into Brandy's last few albums have been wanting from her. It's gonna be something for everybody on here.

[Friday.
!!!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I'm so damn happy y'all.  Like it's nothing left to say. It all seems so perfect. I feel like a kid again waiting on Christmas LOL. This song sounds dope, sexy, etc. So ready for 'Christmas With Brandy '.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I'm rubbing on somebody booty to this song on Christmas I know that! Thanks Queen Brandy.

DopeSoul.

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 27, 2023, 06:37:38 PMthis sounds perfect guys.

Like it sounds like a Xams song. It feels cold and cozy, and .... sprinkly.

But it also doesn't sound like a Xmas song dsfhfdjgdfjf, and is giving sex by the fireplace on a bearskin rug. fehshsfgjdhjdtykeryll
bitch

Ur creative Pisces ass mind >

Paint a picture then

RAY7

Quote from: TogetherAgain on October 27, 2023, 08:20:02 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 27, 2023, 07:02:48 PMI think this is like the first time since I've been on this forum that nobody is complaining about the song so far hmmm

nnn, I think I'm the only one who hates the snippet
you don't count

Aalumeci.

Quote from: DopeSoul. on October 27, 2023, 08:56:33 PM

But it also doesn't sound like a Xmas song dsfhfdjgdfjf, and is giving sex by the fireplace on a bearskin rug. fehshsfgjdhjdtykeryll
bitch

Paint a picture then

:sistas:

bby ddy

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on October 27, 2023, 08:29:26 PMI'm rubbing on somebody booty to this song on Christmas I know that! Thanks Queen Brandy.

Yeesssssssss  :flamebroiled:

RAY7

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 27, 2023, 08:59:14 PM
Quote from: DopeSoul. on October 27, 2023, 08:56:33 PM

bitch

Paint a picture then

:sistas:
what is a Xams song?

Jon

I can't wait. I hope she does a performance or two somewhere to promote.

ReVon

Quote from: Jon on October 27, 2023, 09:21:55 PMI can't wait. I hope she does a performance or two somewhere to promote.

HOPEFULLY GOOD MORNING AMERICA.