Tamar gor…

Started by Dee, April 28, 2024, 10:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

because they're unlikeable. thats my theory.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

bby ddy

Quote from: rosone1 on Today at 11:41:48 AMOff topic.Tamar and K are both popular in music and TV.Why are their streaming numbers so low? On Spotify, the combine for 800k monthly listeners.
K said she is going back to a major label but their numbers are odd to me.

I listen to both but neither are popular in music currently. Both of them peaked 10+ years ago.

makeme

Hopefully this mess can bring their numbers up a bit
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

shante smith

K. Michelle has the best black country alber

Out of all the gorls tbh

Quiet as it's kept

RAY7

Quote from: shante smith on Today at 01:05:38 PMK. Michelle has the best black country alber

Out of all the gorls tbh

Quiet as it's kept
I agree
My favorite song is track 5 how about you?

shante smith

Quote from: RAY7 on Today at 01:07:03 PM
Quote from: shante smith on Today at 01:05:38 PMK. Michelle has the best black country alber

Out of all the gorls tbh

Quiet as it's kept
I agree
cnnfnffnfnnfnfnfnf

The intro

That alone >>> other efforts in their entirety

RAY7

Quote from: shante smith on Today at 01:09:20 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on Today at 01:07:03 PM

Out of all the gorls tbh

Quiet as it's kept
I agree
cnnfnffnfnnfnfnfnf

The intro

That alone >>> other efforts in their entirety
oh yea that intro
The country twang in her voice is so AUTHENTIC on that intro
Woo!

rosone1

Oh she already has a country album out?

shante smith

Cncnnfnfncncncncmcmxncnncncncmcm

M-Rocka

makeme

Today at 02:19:42 PM #40 Last Edit: Today at 02:20:12 PM by makeme
I mean, I'm with Tamar. She voiced her opinion. When is that..bad? Take it or leave it, but she don't have to shut up or stay silent. They asked her a question. She answered the fucking question. What are the girls trying to turn this into? Doesn't everyone have an opinion? Now we can't express ourselves? Wtf is really going on?
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: makeme on Today at 02:19:42 PMI mean, I'm with Tamar. She voiced her opinion. When is that..bad? Take it or leave it, but she don't have to shut up or stay silent. They asked her a question. She answered the fucking question. What are the girls trying to turn this into? Doesn't everyone have an opinion? Now we can't express ourselves? Wtf is really going on?

...it's not her having "her opinion", it was shade, it's always shade with Tamar. And even if it wasn't, as an adult allegedly in her "healing era" wouldn't you answer the question in way that doesn't set alarm bells off - just to avoid drama?

The worse thing about Tamar is not that she's a bitch. It's that she can't stand in it she gets what she looked for. She's late.

Gilgamesh.