Wtf man?! Shots fired? (Brandy)

Started by RekeRig, February 12, 2016, 03:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Young on February 12, 2016, 04:53:35 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on February 12, 2016, 04:51:06 AM
Quote from: Young on February 12, 2016, 04:47:44 AM
I could say more about both, but this is very late.

I really hope this ISNT about each other.

Because not only does it show regression, it's hypocritical to what they preached a few years back.

The whole thing is just not cool to me

Fucking scoot

Monica has been trash since tbim days
And shes insecure clearly
And  a bitter bitch bthats losing

While she watches bran blossom and bloom like never before

Losing??

They're both winning Hun. Please.
How is Flopica winning? No certs on the album, no second single, single didn't chart, she's touring the bowling alley circuit.

Her career is on the titanic.

Young

February 12, 2016, 05:02:00 AM #61 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 05:03:12 AM by Young
Quote from: brocka4life on February 12, 2016, 04:57:50 AM
This is just my own personal belief, but I feel like they both envy something about the other. It's like if they were one person, they'd be perfect lol.

I think Brandy at some point envied the fact that Monica was winning personally - husband and family.
I think Monica at some point envied the fact that Brandy has won career wise.
Even their voice - If Brandy has Monica's "power", and if Monica has Brandy's tone, ear, gift.

Brandy, if you don't want to talk about TBIM, stop having yourself introduced as "Grammy award wining singer..." (and I personally don't like TBIM beyond 1999).

Omfg >>>><<<<<

I've alwwwwwwways thought this!!

No shade; but they're fire and ice and if they were one they'd be  H20 (if that makes any sense)

I do see envy in both of them in certain ways. Don't drag me guys but I always thought this. They have such differences but their differences would be what the other wants or lacks

Your examples are perfect and I could list a lot more.

If I was being 1000000% and all stanism aside I always thought this. That's why they put the ENERGY and TIME to shade eachother and hope the other sees it  :dead:

BigDawg

Fuck orangeisthenewblackICA...Bran said what she said and shouldnt deviate from that mess.

Bran and Glock give me a Peepee and Kandi tea, like they have beef but you dont know what the fuck it is about. But sometimes they are cool with eachother.

tigernathan

Sor' but this isn't cute :uhh: they both need to grow up

BigDawg

My thing is this, if I dont fuck with someone I let it be known day one and keep it moving. They definitely should follow suit and do the same and stop rehashing shit. I swear if we get another peace treaty song from them I will cut someone, that fake shit.

Marilyn

Quote from: brocka4life on February 12, 2016, 04:06:12 AM
Brandy & Monica's names being associated is super late.

This is where management should cut out all TBIM and Kobe questions.

!!!  They're grown ass women, they really DON'T need to like each other. Keep it pushin Bran.

Marilyn

February 12, 2016, 05:16:11 AM #67 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 05:17:32 AM by Marilyn
I doubt Bran has even met Laiyah. Let this association/"friendship" die :kii:

RekeRig

February 12, 2016, 05:20:46 AM #68 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 05:21:03 AM by RIG
It's weird

I don't want either of them to get lashed for this sssss hope it ends here. Be nice y'all

Ok?

:omgwatshappening:

yummy

you know what dfkfkcbvxvc

I think Brandy wants to fckn scrap guys

KingOfHearts

I hate that two of my favs are doing this again like why can't these two get along  :'(
My Queens!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: TheNextLew on February 12, 2016, 04:27:40 AM
Monica is fucking trash bitch loser that cant sing and has only one talent that has faded
Bran is multidimensional and slaying mon always gets in ha feelings when bran slays

But bitch get over it  bran is not thinkin bout chu or ur mooch ass tryna ride her fucking cotail
And bran shud lash the shit out of ha everytime she gets a chance monica is fake as fuck and an opportunist nobody likes ha
Wow never seen u make so much sense :ohwow:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

All these damn assumptions. :kii:

Guys, we don't know their lives and why Bran doesn't use. One thing is for sure: Bran is pretty cool with everyone and has even repaired her friendship w/ Countess. Mo, on the other hand, seem to be creating more enemies over the past couple years. No one uses the bitch and I can't wait for the day Bran perform TBIM solo again on live TV.

FINE.

BRockaBaby

I don't think that post had anything to do with Bran. Y'all are reaching a bit...