GLOCK

I don't want to hear a "hit" song from Brandy again
I had to pretend to like "put it down" for 3 months
She's almost 40.. give me quality .. progressive experimental / classic Brandy

Rxxf

BRANDY

RatherBe

great interview.

i just feel like ive heard it all from her, she says the same stuff day in and day out.

i also dont understand the "secretive" thing. people's attention span for new and re-surging artists are way too short to be playing "clue" for 3-4 months leading up to a release.

b7

I don't like secrecy from her either and transparent is important these days but I can understand discovering a chemistry with a young producer and keeping it to ur self

The stories I've heard ... you wouldn't believe the petty shit people have done to her in the past. Deleting sessions, people like Stacy agreeing to give bran a song and then secretly passing it to Miley Cyrus for a COIN

Ch.  these "inspired" girls watch everything she does

SouravMay

Congratulations, cool interview!!!

I would have loved follow up questions to those she kinda did the matrix around. But the Camper talk was cute!
B7

Young

I think my only thing is yes; people definitely bite off of Queen.

But she needs to just accept it and own it that she's MUTHA.
She needs to do HER and not focus so much on the "sound" being different .

As long as it's real and authentic and she's making epic records I'm good.

Like she said as long as it has that soul in it; Im good

Kaeli.

Quote from: شيطان on May 09, 2017, 03:59:28 AM
Congratulations, cool interview!!!

I would have loved follow up questions to those she kinda did the matrix around. But the Camper talk was cute!
b

Cartierline

This was a nice interview, very insightful.

I screamed when I saw 'I don't really think about that album anymore' :dead: but I love that she's always thinking about what she wants to do next (even though we usually never hear it :nowgorl: ).

The part about being a 'singer' is nice too. A lot of people box themselves in trying to be an 'R&B' singer or whatever.

SouravMay

I need Rochelle and Dawn to craft an album for her, and she just sing it.
B7

Kaeli.

Quote from: Here4Ghan on May 09, 2017, 05:09:56 AM
2/11 slayed me at the time, but i think i was just happy to get more music after Human tbh, i have hardly listened to it in the past few years

i'm glad she's also put the EP to rest
m

Same I listen to two Eleven the least of all her albums  :udontlookok:

Camo

Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2017, 02:55:21 AM
I don't like secrecy from her either and transparent is important these days but I can understand discovering a chemistry with a young producer and keeping it to ur self

The stories I've heard ... you wouldn't believe the petty shit people have done to her in the past. Deleting sessions, people like Stacy agreeing to give bran a song and then secretly passing it to Miley Cyrus for a COIN

Ch.  these "inspired" girls watch everything she does

Thanks for the awareness. I knew that a lot of her falling outs happen because people mishandle her but I kinda forgot and became insensitive to how grimy it is and how it can be for someone of her magnitude, being an originator. Makes me understand the secrecy part a little bit as far as future sound and producers she's working with.