New Bran Snippet (she's back in the gym)

Started by HUGO, June 28, 2017, 08:23:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

June 28, 2017, 10:06:40 AM #45 Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 10:07:03 AM by Ntwadumela
I love it it sounds so different and fresh also soulful

Ma Lo

I'm more annoyed with the fact that she just continues to share snippets not full songs. It seems counter productive to making her fans happy. I just don't get it.

Afrodisiac15

Brandy holds back on the lead and gives us plush backgrounds, so I'd rather the opposite this album. Well not the whole thing. Brandy is considered the Vocal Bible, Its time to put the music to the name. Clearly she does it Live but I need the whole world to hear that big voice not just her fans attending her concert.

b7

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on June 28, 2017, 10:10:27 AM
Brandy holds back on the lead and gives us plush backgrounds, so I'd rather the opposite this album. Well not the whole thing. Brandy is considered the Vocal Bible, Its time to put the music to the name. Clearly she does it Live but I need the whole world to hear that big voice not just her fans attending her concert.
are you insane? What song can you say this about from TwoEleven and beyond? Are you familiar with Beggin and Pleadin or did you go into a coma?

:plzstop:

Please log off and return in 2020 when she does

Angel In Disguise

I will forever be sorry that I thought she was pregnant. Seems like body shaming. But, I am glad she is back in the gym because she wants to be. Go Bran!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: AYR on June 28, 2017, 08:55:16 AM
Hopefully this breakup will push her to actually release a full song

Wait how do we know they broke up?

Harlem

BITCH when I heard this snippet earlier I was like is it one of the Neptunes leftovers she worked on in the 00's?! the beginning of that beat and that tone sounds so Pharrell/Afrodisiacish
:stressed:

MAY

MAY

Not sure what the hold up is, but BOX a bit I guess...

RAY7

Quote from: TEXASbama on June 28, 2017, 11:31:12 AM
Quote from: AYR on June 28, 2017, 08:55:16 AM
Hopefully this breakup will push her to actually release a full song

Wait how do we know they broke up?
we dont know
maybe shes just mad at him and they'll make up

MAY

The only 2 snippets I've liked so far are "Patterns" & "Boy". I hope the full messes slay me.

Cowboy Nine

This sounds dope.

I wonder if Mike did this. The production reminds me of Throw It All Away.

MAY

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on June 28, 2017, 10:10:27 AM

Her bgs are just as important as the leads. They help to paint the picture of the song.

She can do it all. Why sacrifice one for the other when she can do both?