Rihanna's Oceans film gets a premiere date.

Started by Vonc2002, August 10, 2016, 12:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Omg slay sis!! Some girls only get roles in box office bombs and Made for TV films

Cowboy Nine

Never seen any of the Ocean's. Might watch this if the trailer looks good.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 10, 2016, 12:44:42 PM
Quote from: aGhoulact on August 10, 2016, 12:41:35 PM
Doesn't add up. Sandra Bullock, Anne Hathaway, Cate Blanchett... Rihanna

Ch...
f
Brad Pitt, George Clooney......Bernie mack
Rihanna is a superstar so she's right up there with those girls just on the music scene

scuse me but those arent the same

just on the music scene means shes not on par with them?
shes seen success in a different avenue which makes her name popular and recognizable

i thought rih was great in battleship tho
has to work on the accent :supluv:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote from: Baphomet. on August 11, 2016, 02:02:06 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 10, 2016, 11:17:39 PM
Omg slay sis!! Some girls only get roles in box office bombs

:omgwatshappening: But...

All of Rih's mess out grossed its respective budget  :omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 11, 2016, 02:20:05 AM
Quote from: Baphomet. on August 11, 2016, 02:02:06 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 10, 2016, 11:17:39 PM
Omg slay sis!! Some girls only get roles in box office bombs

:omgwatshappening: But...

All of Rih's mess out grossed its respective budget  :omgwatshappening:
Yea, u have to excuse him. The fumes make it hard for him to make much sense LOLZ

Vonc2002

QuoteNew details have emerged on the forthcoming female-fronted ?Ocean?s Eleven? reboot.

What are you waiting for? Dive below for the full story on ?Ocean?s 8??

Deadline reports that Warner Bros. will release the highly anticipated title on June 8th, 2018.

Joining RiRi on the cast are a roster of serious leading ladies in the industry, including Sandra Bullock, Anne Hathaway, Mindy Kaling, Cate Blanchett, among others more.

During an appearance on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert, Kaling teased that the upcoming film will contain a ?fashion element.?. Though she did not further expound, the style slant could be rather advantageous to Ms. Fenty.

While the movie is still casting, Jennifer Lawrence and Elizabeth Banks are amongst those who rumored to be in consideration.

Whoever features, there?s no denying that expectations will be high. Previous ?Ocean?s? movies combined to make $426 million domestically and $1.1 billion worldwide.

2001?s ?Ocean?s Eleven? ?modern original? was a remake of the a 1960 film starring the infamous Rat Pack. The femme-fatale reboot will be directed by Gary Ross, who helmed the first instalment of ?Hunger Games.?

FlowerBomb

Sandra Bullock, Anne Hathaway, Mindy Kaling, Cate Blanchett, Jennifer Lawrence & Elizabeth Banks?
wtf :dead:
This is a stellar cast

Vonc2002

I hope queen is working on an album so she dominate tv, movies, and music simultaneously :stressed:

Rxxf

I think this might slay.
In a way people wouldn't expect.
BRANDY

XXX.

I'm sure she'll have a very small role like some of the thieves in Ocean's 11, 12 & 13.

A cameo if you will. lolz

Stewie

Quote from: Damnation on August 10, 2016, 12:41:35 PM
Doesn't add up. Sandra Bullock, Anne Hathaway, Cate Blanchett... Rihanna

Ch...

m
maybe she's been taking acting lessons