Cowboy Flopter is a DISASTER for Flea

Started by TogetherAgain, April 30, 2024, 02:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TogetherAgain

Data for April 28

Less than one month after release and Cowboy Flopter is doing fewer than 9 million daily streams on Spotify with a 27 track album

Your "top two and I ain't number two" fave who tells other women to bow down to her is getting fewer streams than a single hit song from a relative nobody like Sabrina Carpenter

:kii:  :kii:  :kii:

:roflmao:

:tellmemoreireallycare:

ophelia_b

now cropping screenshots vvvvvbbvfbgcbbbbbbb

why does this "flop" have u pissed hun?

:ATLcameo:

TogetherAgain

Quote from: opha lipa on April 30, 2024, 02:43:12 PMnow cropping screenshots vvvvvbbvfbgcbbbbbbb

I'm not pissed about anything, babes. I just wanted to share some fun facts and figures. Enjoy!

:blessed:

ophelia_b

May 01, 2024, 04:05:43 PM #3 Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 04:06:20 PM by opha lipa
Quote from: TogetherAgain on May 01, 2024, 03:46:13 PM
Quote from: opha lipa on April 30, 2024, 02:43:12 PMnow cropping screenshots vvvvvbbvfbgcbbbbbbb

I'm    pissed

Z vvvcdvbnnnn i see bby

TogetherAgain

And to think the gorls clowned on Gag for Chromatica flopping

:kii:  :kii:  :kii:

Flea is a LOSER

makeme

Say it is a flop. 100 years from now the kids will still talk about Beyonce. I'm not so sure about Gaga and the rest of the girls
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

ophelia_b

Quote from: makeme on Today at 09:11:33 AMSay it is a flop. 100 years from now the kids will still talk about Beyonce.  not  Gaga and the rest of the girls

vcccvvvvcnmnnnmcx

:letsmessfag:

FAMÈ

SBDBDHDHDHFHFHHDHFHF

Cowboy Carter is terrible but far from a flop.

lil jon x eastside boyz

solange specifically. and also letoya latavia mathew michelle farrah and jay-z

TogetherAgain

Quote from: makeme on Today at 09:11:33 AMit is a flop
Glad we have arrived at a consensus. Renaissance flopped too, if we're being honest.

Flea isn't going to be remembered in 100 years. Who are your faves from 1924?

Thought so.

makeme

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: makeme on Today at 09:11:33 AMSay it is a flop.
sddbjddndjdjdddddd

That's exactly what he's doing.

:diddraispoot:

STUNNA GOD

Today at 04:45:22 PM #13 Last Edit: Today at 04:46:07 PM by STUNNA GOD
This flop ass boring era.... Just drop Act III now and close this shit the fuck out.

:nowgorl:

makeme

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on Today at 04:44:22 PM
Quote from: makeme on Today at 09:11:33 AMSay it is a flop.
sddbjddndjdjdddddd

That's exactly what he's doing.

:diddraispoot:

bnnnnncmm BOY, I mean.. for arguments sake, let's just say I agree with him. Hypothetically.