The IG Gorl w/ The Nose Job Gets Read By His Ex

Started by Freemala Harris, December 14, 2017, 03:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

December 14, 2017, 04:46:27 PM #45 Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 04:47:20 PM by Tonkaman
Quote from: Yah. on December 14, 2017, 04:22:52 PM
Quote from: AlmondEyes on December 14, 2017, 04:20:11 PM
He better be careful carving up peoples faces and shit.  Somebodies gonna do the same to his pretty mug and it would be deserved.
!!!!
This ain?t even funny
And he is so handsome, but I see he is very damaged on the inside.

b7

And yea he?s psychotic

The stuff he?s bragging about ...

BAPHOMET.

The initial mess started because of the other girl. :udontlookok:

This is because that janet nosed boy has his new boyfriend starting mess. So BAE had to remind him

b7

Navyman

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 14, 2017, 05:38:21 PM
The initial mess started because of the other girl. :udontlookok:

This is because that janet nosed boy has his new boyfriend starting mess. So BAE had to remind him
Still that's shouldn't be the way you go about it. All of it sounds toxic...
:udontlookok:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Freeruu on December 14, 2017, 03:17:55 PM

Quotereal_trap_shit

And Mr. backpage himself @kingtonioclt1 I done beat yo ass so many times and handed you back them dreads.

Stop letting your new trash call my phone poppin shit cause I promise his face gone look like urs when I dragged yo ass up and down the street .

Remember when I punched you in that fucked up nose ? now you look like a snapping turtle ? dingy old played out ass pass around hoe. I X man yo face and I know y?all see my Tim?s print on his forehead ??????? you tranny in the making ass hoe .

:omgwatshappening:
s

This nigga is a clown tho, and aided now

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

I?d still beat his cakes in and bleach my mess afterwards tho

H.#.G.*.Z

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Freeruu on December 14, 2017, 03:17:55 PM

Quotereal_trap_shit

And Mr. backpage himself @kingtonioclt1 I done beat yo ass so many times and handed you back them dreads.

Stop letting your new trash call my phone poppin shit cause I promise his face gone look like urs when I dragged yo ass up and down the street .

Remember when I punched you in that fucked up nose ? now you look like a snapping turtle ? dingy old played out ass pass around hoe. I X man yo face and I know y?all see my Tim?s print on his forehead ??????? you tranny in the making ass hoe .

:omgwatshappening:
lmlmlkmklmkladsadda

Did he just admit to domestic violence?

:diddraispoot:

Cowboy Nine

Boomz

December 14, 2017, 08:14:34 PM #55 Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 08:15:31 PM by Boomer
Nevermind the fact that his attitude and personality are replusive. He looks like one of the fags I know that starves themselve to fit in the latest Forever 21 fashions. And his health looks like it's on the BRINK!

Cowboy Nine

ya rock muh world.

hes a cutie tbh

but then again i hate agreeing with anything that comes from that peeboard of urs

Aalumeci.

these rihanna wings under his pecs. fags do too much ew