On Benig a Normal Person

The Role of Race In Broadway

Album "News"

Rxxf

Let me get in.
T4P.
BRANDY

FRANCE

I just watched the album news. Waiting on someone to at least ask her if she's writing, what percent of the album is done and who's she working with or would like to collab with.

Rxxf

As far as the album news...
My baby nephew was born when "Put it Down" was released...

He is now starting Kindergarten this Fall...
That about sums that up.
BRANDY

monk al-taqi

she needs to ditch this "raw" talk
and really script something to say when people ask her this question

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

b7

Quote from: Francois Lite on April 18, 2017, 10:31:30 PM
I just watched the album news. Waiting on someone to at least ask her if she's writing, what percent of the album is done and who's she working with or would like to collab with.
she is writing. stated in another interview

most of those snippets are from her pen

b7

Quote from: الراهب on April 18, 2017, 10:41:58 PM
she needs to ditch this "raw" talk
and really script something to say when people ask her this question
she should just answer whatever comes to mind

her past interviews were scripted enough as it is

monk al-taqi

she described 2/11 as raw, which sounds a bit confusing as she readies for the next. Either she didn't have a clear vision for that album or doesn't have one for the upcoming

with all the meditating and journaling, she should really speak something more convincing into existence

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Opposites Attract.

I only watched the album news video and Queen was annoyed with him writing while she was talking instead of interviewing ha :dead: but I can't wait. I know it's going to be amazing whenever it finally comes out.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

jtwoeleven

I'd rather her not try to describe the sound of the album as in the past her descriptions haven't always aligned with the finished product. I'd rather her talk about what the purpose of the album and what she hopes to achieve with it.

I wonder if she feels pressure to make great albums...

b7

Quote from: Marg. on April 18, 2017, 10:53:48 PM
:dead: but I can't wait. I know it's going to be amazing whenever it finally comes out.
yea

Comparing to other eras or albums doesn't make any sense now that she's independent. There's a clear direction IMO

RatherBe

Interviewer: "I prefer your acting..."
Bran:  :shannonsmissing: :mmyulost: :diddraispoot: :udontlookok: "....Over singing?"

Rxxf

Quote from: AJ on April 18, 2017, 11:19:54 PM
Interviewer: "I prefer your acting..."
Bran:  :shannonsmissing: :mmyulost: :diddraispoot: :udontlookok: "....Over singing?"

I mean, should sis be surprised?
She hasn't been on the music scene for years.
BRANDY

Young

Young

She's creating her best mess ever

No limits
No Boundaries

Just her REAL RAW GIFT