Irv Gotti Is Such a Perv

Started by M-Rocka, August 24, 2022, 10:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Irv is a mess
But ppl are dragging it. This was 1 part of an hour long episode

Purple Moon

But she didnt like it? Was he abusing her? Sorry im just asking because i dont know the backstory.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Harlem

Irv is a fuckin cornball for this... idk if Ashanti got male cousins but someone needs to break his teeth for this

RAY7

Quote from: Harlem on August 24, 2022, 11:30:41 AMIrv is a fuckin cornball for this... idk if Ashanti got male cousins but someone needs to break his teeth for this
for saying that he kissed her and grabbed her ass 20 yrs ago?

Harlem

August 24, 2022, 11:39:02 AM #6 Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 11:42:12 AM by Harlem
Quote from: RAY7 on August 24, 2022, 11:32:16 AM
Quote from: Harlem on August 24, 2022, 11:30:41 AMIrv is a fuckin cornball for this... idk if Ashanti got male cousins but someone needs to break his teeth for this

Yes! Between this and Drink Champs he's doing the most exploiting their relationship and dragging her name... he could've kept it cute that they was intimate and kept it moving... no one is tryna hear every detail of when he hit it, grabbed her ass, ate her pussy, while cursing her out at the same time... it's mad creepy and cringey

DopeSoul.

RAY7

Quote from: Harlem on August 24, 2022, 11:39:02 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on August 24, 2022, 11:32:16 AM

Yes! Between this and Drink Champs he's doing the most exploiting their relationship and dragging her name... he could've kept it cute that they was intimate and kept it moving... no one is tryna hear every detail of when he hit it, grabbed her ass, ate her pussy, while cursing her out at the same time... it's mad creepy and cringey
I mean I love and stan for Ashanti and no one wants to hear the details of their sex but it's not something to fight over  :dead:

Cowgirl

She was wearing a pink velour Juicy sweatsuit with a cheetah thong so I stuck my tongue in her pussy

:rudone:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 24, 2022, 05:37:53 PMShe was wearing a pink velour Juicy sweatsuit with a cheetah thong so I stuck my tongue in her pussy

Omg  :everythingok:

Aalonso.

we the truth, not Juicy sweatsuits
when we come tru ya town
evyting shUt DOWNE

Cowboy Nine

Damn, Shans was fucking this married man for tracks huh

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine's Groove on August 24, 2022, 06:01:51 PMDamn, Shans was fucking this married man for tracks huh
Mariah was fucking Tommy for tracks, a deal, payola, and a lifestyle so let's not. Same situation tbh

RAY7

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 24, 2022, 05:37:53 PMShe was wearing a pink velour Juicy sweatsuit with a cheetah thong so I stuck my tongue in her pussy

are you tou...  :usuresis: