Irish from 702 was Beaut'

Started by ssw4919, April 20, 2017, 05:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Actually, they all were.  But she was one of the prettiest nineties girls, IMO.   :howfestive:

.betterwiseup

April 20, 2017, 05:51:18 PM #1 Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 05:51:42 PM by .betterwiseup
Love them!
I would love for them to drop a new album.

Vonc2002

She was AMAZING looking. They are all pretty girls but she was easily the best looking. Meelah sexy dark self was #2
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

RAY7

Yea Irish is beautiful
She kinda used to favor Bianca Lawson IMO

Lazarus

Quote from: .betterwiseup on April 20, 2017, 05:51:18 PM
Love them!
I would love for them to drop a new album.

!!!!

That would be nice but it's never going to happen. 😩

ssw4919

Quote from: AYR on April 20, 2017, 06:00:32 PM
Yea Irish is beautiful
She kinda used to favor Bianca Lawson IMO

!!!!

:uhh:  It dawned on me a few years ago that she reminded me of her.  They have interesting faces, if that makes sense.  Claudette Ortiz, too.   :stressed:

ssw4919

Wonder what Irish gives now.  Surprised she didn't hook a rapper, ball player or something.

Misha resurfaced a few years ago, doing wedding planning these days.

Palladium

They all were pretty. But yea she was the beauty.

Real

Is she the one that passed away?

ssw4919

The way Where My Girls At dominated 1999, yet they faded into obscurity shortly thereafter.  :omgwatshappening: :usureuok:

They were neck and neck with Destiny's Child for a minute there.

RAY7

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 20, 2017, 07:15:33 PM
The way Where My Girls At dominated 1999, yet they faded into obscurity shortly thereafter.  :omgwatshappening: :usureuok:

They were neck and neck with Destiny's Child for a minute there.
n love them but TWOTW outsold their entire career
However after the 2nd album they broke up and switched Kameelah out for another girl and did that Pootie Tang song
which flopped and then Kameelah came back in 02/03 and they did Star but they had lost their spark by then

Rxxf

BRANDY

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw