faggs fight

Started by throwintheTAL, October 02, 2015, 08:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

Stewie

Quote from: Herb. on October 02, 2015, 09:49:08 PM
I received your PM and acknowledge your apology, but I have to be honest. I no longer see you as a genuine person.

Your "mess" wasn't limited to last night. It also included the "fuck ancestry" thread, which was clearly an invitation for the I Loathe Afro foundation to come in and get their jabs (which they surprisingly took advantage of).

I didn't complain, because people will do what they wish. It is up to me to entertain it or let it be. Period. I don't pay your internet bill, nor do I control your keyboard. However, it is well within my right to accept or be cautious of an apology. I'm choosing to be cautious.

There's no hard feelings, on my end at least.

jhkhjhsdfsdf

but iman is just as much of a conniving witch...and you call her your 'lil sis'

yummy

Quote from: iman on October 02, 2015, 10:33:15 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 02, 2015, 10:27:28 PM
and I don't think this has as much to do with being aware of your heritage as much as it some niggers just wanting to be something other than black but that's just me...

I never got that from Afro. Even with the hair discussions ;fff I think he wanted to know about his roots which is a good thing. He has inspired a lot of people on here to do the same. And honestly he influenced a couple of the people on here who I thought were self-haters to be more prideful of their blackness, IMO. Just my observation.

am mean, I guess...  :dead: there definitely has been a shift in narrative from certain members

and am happy for folks waking up a bit

iman

Quote from: throwintheTAL on October 02, 2015, 10:33:56 PM
Quote from: iman on October 02, 2015, 10:30:36 PM
Quote from: throwintheTAL on October 02, 2015, 10:25:31 PM
is it really hard to understand, "why so many blacks are angry at whites"? v;
I don't think that requires research

fff I'm honestly confused why you care now when you just said you're never in the race threads
did I say that? or did I say I never got involved or posted?
comprehension.

Same difference. You got the point.

Herb.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 02, 2015, 10:33:20 PM
Quote from: Herb. on October 02, 2015, 10:30:24 PM
and I don't think this has as much to do with being aware of your heritage as much as it some niggers just wanting to be something other than black but that's just me...
You are pretty quick to pass judgement, without knowing someone personally.

And you assuming that someone "enjoys projecting the condemnation" is what?  :dead:

You're reverting back to the same thing you pulled during the race threads.

"angry! bitter! mad at everyone!"

sometimes a disagreement is just that...
Judging or condemning others, no matter of what they do, doesn't make you angry.

I never used that word in this discussion, nor did I use "bitter".

Maybe there's something about me you don't like. I mean, if you critique someone for not doing something, and then critique how they do it once its done, what does that equate to? Just ask yourself that. There's no need for me to resort to name calling.

iman

Quote from: Herb. on October 02, 2015, 10:35:58 PM
Quote from: iman on October 02, 2015, 10:33:15 PM

I never got that from Afro. Even with the hair discussions ;fff I think he wanted to know about his roots which is a good thing. He has inspired a lot of people on here to do the same. And honestly he influenced a couple of the people on here who I thought were self-haters to be more prideful of their blackness, IMO. Just my observation.
I appreciate the love. And I have been making a conscious effort to use my people skills for the better. When people see you as a leader I've realized that should be taken seriously. Influence, regardless of its level of potency, is something to be careful with. So it's amazing to see that my efforts are noticed. Because they come from a genuine place.

Love you.

Love you too :stressed:

throwintheTAL

Quote from: iman on October 02, 2015, 10:37:25 PM
Quote from: throwintheTAL on October 02, 2015, 10:33:56 PM
Quote from: iman on October 02, 2015, 10:30:36 PM
Quote from: throwintheTAL on October 02, 2015, 10:25:31 PM
is it really hard to understand, "why so many blacks are angry at whites"? v;
I don't think that requires research

fff I'm honestly confused why you care now when you just said you're never in the race threads
did I say that? or did I say I never got involved or posted?
comprehension.

Same difference.
No, it's not. You interpreted my words the wrong way. it's cool though :raycharles2urmess:

iman

Quote from: Stewie on October 02, 2015, 10:37:05 PM
I received your PM and acknowledge your apology, but I have to be honest. I no longer see you as a genuine person.

Your "mess" wasn't limited to last night. It also included the "fuck ancestry" thread, which was clearly an invitation for the I Loathe Afro foundation to come in and get their jabs (which they surprisingly took advantage of).

I didn't complain, because people will do what they wish. It is up to me to entertain it or let it be. Period. I don't pay your internet bill, nor do I control your keyboard. However, it is well within my right to accept or be cautious of an apology. I'm choosing to be cautious.

jhkhjhsdfsdf

but iman

keep my name out of your disgusting mouth, scum

Herb.

October 02, 2015, 10:41:26 PM #68 Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 10:42:54 PM by Herb.
But Yumz, I'll just leave you with that question. I don't want to argue with you, because I see it going there. Just be aware that questioning someone's motives behind something of such a positive nature (as pride in Africa, being black, etc.), comes off in not such a nice light. That is all.

yummy

yummy

but yeah, let's just not do this. no point in talking in circles and what not.

throwintheTAL

October 02, 2015, 10:44:54 PM #72 Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 10:46:11 PM by throwintheTAL
You don't like me!
Why do u hate me so?!

vv;v;

https://www.google.com/search?q=agree+to+disagree&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Stewie

Quote from: iman on October 02, 2015, 10:41:07 PM
Quote from: Stewie on October 02, 2015, 10:37:05 PM

jhkhjhsdfsdf

but iman

keep my name out of your disgusting mouth, scum

see what i mean, herb?

nbnb this vicious cunt

asdfghjkl