Kelly Rowland Talks New Projects

Started by Lazarus, October 13, 2019, 10:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Quote from: The Mu Edition on October 14, 2019, 09:11:15 AM
Quite certainly all Kelly's shit is under certified.
I mean even dilemma isnt up to date.

Kelly has accomplished way more than Ciara will ever dream of and she didnt need to marry up to do so either.

Ciara is SHIT!  OPHLENDRIA do we need to do a pist 2010 alberm for album sales comparison of kelly to all these rnb bitches to let them see she has a better decade than 95% of these RNB bitches and certainly 100% of their 90s based faves. Yall do kelly but the bitch is a GLOBAL star, she has sold 30 million records as a solo act.
Damn this bitch married down a d you proud of that  :plzstop: that's all i got from this.  :kii:

Navyman

Quote from: The Mu Edition on October 14, 2019, 09:25:59 AM
Even her fucking Red Bull recording seasons videos and crown mess planking on some of these bitches promoted and performed singles sitting over a million plus
Which one's? Say their names? Im curious lmao

fedswatchin

I'm glad Red Bull can sponsor a Kelly to a million views but where are the hit records or release dates? :dead:

fedswatchin

Quote from: 22 ophelias on October 14, 2019, 09:08:33 AM
this fume owt over MY bitch delayjng her mess

dffffgggg make it make sense

kelly has seen and accomplished more in her lifetime than a ciara ever will. my bitches career kills yours, my bitch voice kills yours, and my bitches looks shit on yours. i would be in here fuming the fuck out owt too lmao

every time you hover your mouse over that submit button and click, just know ur bitch is still gonna be less talented, less pretty, and less successful!

SEETHE!!!

:scrumptious:
these generic ass statements lacking figures and stats

After Destiny's Child, Ciara accomplished 10x more than Kelly ever did on her own sis. How you got the background of being in a group as successful as Bey's Child and STILL let people like Ciara, like ASHANTI out chart you and outsell you? I'm LMAO

Bitch

Even Keyshia Cole got more hits than Kelly damn Rowland. Yo bitch has never mattered when she not standing next to Bey
& even then it's a chop :cheerup:

ophmani

Quote from: Young on October 14, 2019, 09:20:19 AM
Her recent EP is giving me what I need atm

she did what she had to damn DEW !!!!!
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Navyman

fedswatchin

Lemme make a thread since the gors wanna TIP TOE

ophmani

Quote from: Linnethia Leakes on October 14, 2019, 09:42:38 AM
Quote from: 22 ophelias on October 14, 2019, 09:08:33 AM
this fume owt over MY bitch delayjng her mess

dffffgggg make it make sense

kelly has seen and accomplished more in her lifetime than a ciara ever will. my bitches career kills yours, my bitch voice kills yours, and my bitches looks shit on yours. i would be in here fuming the fuck out owt too lmao

every time you hover your mouse over that submit button and click, just know ur bitch is still gonna be less talented, less pretty, and less successful!

SEETHE!!!

:scrumptious:
these generic ass statements lacking figures and stats

After Destiny's Child

n

that's part of her CAREER hun ffffff

so yea ur bitch will neverrrr see mine LMMFAO

:feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Ma Lo

Oph you can like Kelly on the low.  But don't parade around your love for her, not on this board, it's a self defeating tea.. cuz you got some stans of some powerhouse bitches on here and you'll gag. 

fedswatchin

This is part of her career? Dancing back up to the main audio track while Bey does all the work upfront? :dead:

:kii: Bey played the hell outta them 

#Mu7

Kelly well go down as legend before Ciara

#Mu7

Does Ciara have a song bigger than Dilemma or WLTO? I'm curious

#Mu7

October 14, 2019, 10:00:34 AM #57 Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 10:01:39 AM by The Mu Edition
Quote from: Linnethia Leakes on October 14, 2019, 09:53:12 AM
This is part of her career? Dancing back up to the main audio track while Bey does all the work upfront? :dead:

:kii: Bey played the hell outta them

Nigha how about you list Bootylicious, Bills Bills Bills, survivor, independent woman (all of their big HITS w/ her voice prominent on the chorus or in some cases kelly only chorus

This 4 time Grammy winner and multi grammy nominated solo artist. When did Ci?

fedswatchin

Y'all can stop cause as present as y'all claim Kelly's vocals were on Bey's songs, everybody sure did a hell of a head turn when that "second lead vocalist" clip went viral

Not everybody giving a "since when!?" tea :kii: :kii: yeah, she background

FRANCE

Quote from: The Mu Edition on October 14, 2019, 09:57:57 AM
Does Ciara have a song bigger than Dilemma or WLTO? I'm curious

Does Kelly? Cause she's a feature of BOTH of those songs.