b7

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 15, 2019, 04:44:49 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 15, 2019, 04:36:25 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 15, 2019, 04:32:36 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 15, 2019, 03:36:14 PM
The soundtrack was definitely a rushed fool

the casting of Simba was a damn joke, still.  I can't
you mean Donald?
if so I agree, he didn't give what I thought he would, very uninspired and rookie

I actually think Kenan Thompson would've given adult Simba more character and better comedic moments.
!!!!! I didn't enjoy the adult versions of any of these characters outside of the hyena and Scar, tbh.  Everyone sounded off  :uhh:  Ch

Well, Timone and Pumba slayed
And those were the hardest characters to match!
the original Timone and Pumba were legendary. They could've re-written some of the songs better.

The Hyenas were definitely a highlight, and I'm glad they decided to compensate for not having a Whoopi like talent, by making the Hyena Kween more serious

overall casting Donald seemed very ... political and gate-keeperish :dead:
Nala should've been some new upcoming actress

like ... this is a very well known movie that you're remaking. What's the harm in having a nationwide casting call? :kii:
!!!!! It was gonna make a Billion dollars regardless   :dead:   Hollywood is sick

God forbid they let some new faces in. Bey still could've been involved with the music

Amazing

Quote from: Linnethia Leakes on October 15, 2019, 06:40:14 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 15, 2019, 04:46:15 PM
Not he's mad his hey day is over :dead:
He's a fckn legend and will always be respected.  Let's work on not sounding stupid, guys
his heyday is over :plzstop:

He may sell some shit out every now and again, but the days of him having that midas touch on the charts is over.

Do you know what a fuckin heyday is? Spice Girls just sold out all those arenas overseas but their heyday has definitely ended as well

So what? He makes crazy amounts of money from touring.

Beyonce's heyday is over too tbh.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Syleena on October 15, 2019, 08:22:58 PM
He's a fckn legend and will always be respected.  Let's work on not sounding stupid, guys

He may sell some shit out every now and again, but the days of him having that midas touch on the charts is over.

Do you know what a fuckin heyday is? Spice Girls just sold out all those arenas overseas but their heyday has definitely ended as well

So what? He makes crazy amounts of money from touring.

I MEAN  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

im just glad I could help the gorls understand what the word heyday meant :cheerup: and Elton is past it, hence him fuming about ppl not running to buy these dusty ass songs he made 85 years ago

fedswatchin

The way that the Disney Channel version of Circle of Life shat all over the original :feelinmyself:

b7

Quote from: Linnethia Leakes on October 15, 2019, 08:47:21 PM
The way that the Disney Channel version of Circle of Life shat all over the original :feelinmyself:

SSDDSSDSDSDSDSDSD they just KNEW they were sangin

fedswatchin

Ccvvccccfffvgcccccccccccc

In 2003 you couldn't tell Rae she wasn't Bey lite

FRANCE

Quote from: 1RIG on October 15, 2019, 08:48:45 PM

SSDDSSDSDSDSDSDSD they just KNEW they were sangin

sdsdddddddddfffff

its crazy tho cause when ur young listening to them, u dont know any better. it's kinda like how I thought Christina Aguilera was BLOWING when she sang Genie In A Bottle. Now looking back at dem youtube vids, whew!

Jon

Quote from: Linnethia Leakes on October 15, 2019, 08:45:39 PM
im just glad I could help the gorls understand what the word heyday meant :cheerup: and Elton is past it, hence him fuming about ppl not running to buy these dusty ass songs he made 85 years ago

The original soundtrack sold over 20 million copies or something. I think he just doesn't like the movie.

RAY7

I always used to crack up at Tahj and Orlando with those "runs"
and Raven just KNEW she was SINGING

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Syleena on October 15, 2019, 08:22:58 PM

:omgwatshappening: