Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame: Whitney Houston & Notorious B.I.G Lead 2020 Nomination

Started by Lazarus, October 15, 2019, 09:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: .::Dame..::..Espacio::. on October 15, 2019, 11:18:27 AM
Janet has had way more impact.

The hall doesn't care about 69ct payola'd number 1 singles.
Or 10
Albums for 1 dollar book sales.
LIKE! :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Or 10
girl HUSH  :plzstop: :dead:

it took Jan's a decade of trying

BAPHOMET.

also Rihanna nor Beys fat asses are ever getting in

Vonc2002

Rihanna is definitely a shoe in.  I'm thinking as soon as she's eligible,  she'll be inducted like Madonna. Why hasn't Mariah been nominated tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Foreigner's God. on October 15, 2019, 11:44:34 AM

Or 10
girl HUSH  :plzstop: :dead:

it took Jan's a decade of trying
eek might take Mariah longer the way things are going

BAPHOMET.

I think you should focus on the fact that Celine been walking the earth since the pyramids were built and still not in 

Naomi Hit Me

Janet would've gotten in with her first nomination if it wasn't for Les Moonves blackballing her, as soon as he stepped down she got in that same year :dead:

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: NoTheFuckIDontSis on October 15, 2019, 11:58:23 AM
Janet would've gotten in with her first nomination if it wasn't for Les Moonves blackballing her, as soon as he stepped down she got in that same year :dead:
Anyone with sense knew Janet was gonna get in at some point.  Meanwhile Mariah aint even been nominated, so there's that