kipp, you got sonja's contact info?

Started by yummy, October 07, 2019, 01:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

All shade but Kip big obese ass is in no position to post anyone's pics coming for their looks. Has he not seen himself?

He looks like a shit turd in too small clothing. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

KippDaddy

Quote from: 1996. on October 07, 2019, 11:15:13 PM
All shade but Kip big obese ass is in no position to post anyone's pics coming for their looks. Has he not seen himself?

He looks like a shit turd in too small clothing.

:flamebroiled:

Opposites Attract.

October 07, 2019, 11:21:42 PM #137 Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 11:22:05 PM by 1996.

Your waist line is shaped like a fucking spare tire.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

MelMel

reekz

Kipp, why are you even responding to this? 

Why are you explaining yourself to low life faggots? These bitches are at the bottom and just jealous. 

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lol kipp looks just fine to me

His attitude is just disgusting to me

But king looks good imo

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

Quote from: KippDaddy on October 07, 2019, 09:40:45 PM
Quote from: faded luh on October 07, 2019, 09:32:41 PM
if you're used to having these sort of connections it shouldn't be anything for u to be excited about.

or anxious to get out into the open. that's just how i feel though. my advice would be to relax a bit.
unless you just enjoy these gorls massaging ur scalp with their claws.. then, by all means, let have :cheerup:

sfsfsfssfffs

nite nite faggots
You seemed to enjoy them sinking their teeth into you for years.  As i recall you used to be one of them. But thats neither here nor there.

:plzstop:
Kipu are SO annoying  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: faded luh on October 07, 2019, 10:41:32 PM
i caught the edit.

processed curls!

u wish.

and u look like a fucking california raisin. sit back
U know fckn WHAT :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: KippDaddy on October 07, 2019, 10:47:43 PM
Quote from: faded luh on October 07, 2019, 10:41:32 PM
i caught the edit.

processed curls!

u wish.

and u look like a fucking california raisin. sit back

Well then if that's the case.

No one believes your fucking family is native american.

You are fucking delusional

U want me to believe that your hair with from this:
to:

Fucking Lil Boosie to Tracee Ellis Ross Curls?

Boi bye!

Your just as misguided and lost as those chicks who claim "I got indian in my blood" and their leave out dont come close to matching their weave.

Dahling. Leave me be.   

U can take that u are not that guy here anymore and everyone sat and laughed at your demise because thats all you had to hang on to.

A failed "music" career.
Now u boasting about another failed career at some low rate as APP.

You think you are slick.   I see right through your calculated mess.   You see everyone is out to get me and you think by joining in on it you going to crawl your low budget ass back to the top... it B-Source Afro!  Nothin more nothing less. I get it though this is all you ever had!   You are just as sad as LEW and people realize it now and u can't take it.

I hope this ploy you are using help you climb this B source latter because this is clearly the only place you felt you could be yourself (even tho that person is merely another fabrication/ a character a person u wish you could be.)

Be Blessed Bro
Oh SHIT
:guys:

yummy

vvvvvfdggchbdhd

um kipp...did sonja give you a response yet?

the bride's family is on a budget and I need to let them know Brandy's booking fee

be sure to let her know there's a free plate of food in it for her too btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: faded luh on October 07, 2019, 10:50:20 PM
qbqebebeqq

this essay.

That ain't yo hair!

Listen you baked sea lion. I don't have to sit here and prove what's what to you.

If anything needs to processed, it's a damn t-shirt that'll actually fit you.
Ok, that's it :plzstop:

KippDaddy

Quote from: animmai. on October 07, 2019, 11:52:03 PM
vvvvvfdggchbdhd

um kipp...did sonja give you a response yet?

the bride's family is on a budget and I need to let them know Brandy's booking fee

be sure to let her know there's a free plate of food in it for her too btw

I sent her a message via carriage pigeon .   Waiting for her to send me
One back.

Shouldn't be an issue tho

yummy

you know what--forget it :uhh:

i'll tell em to just get someone from the bride's church to sing instead, at least they'll be singing live...

KippDaddy

Quote from: animmai. on October 08, 2019, 12:00:19 AM
you know what--forget it :uhh:

i'll tell em to just get someone from the bride's church to sing instead, at least they'll be singing live...

:plzstop:

She said she'll do it;  but she needs to write up cancellation insurance in the contract

Navyman