Did this bitch just do a bump of COKE in the courtroom?

Started by Kalifornia., May 06, 2022, 04:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: Navyman on May 06, 2022, 06:32:44 PM
Quote from: Nine on May 06, 2022, 04:48:19 PM
n

she was clearly clearing her nose

This smear campaign is too much

like Johnny Depp's ole wrinkly, musty, drunk, racist ass is some victim

plea
johnny depp racist? :uhh: :dead:

Why r u shocked

Cowgirl

I don't blame her, court can get very redundant at times.

b7

Quote from: Annie on May 06, 2022, 08:36:53 PM
The uk court documents were very clear to me but apparently the world just ignored that judgment or Depp admitting during that trial that he headbutted her. Of course he is changing and downplaying his stories now. It's a circus.
:letsmessfag:
yea they both seem ... off. The relationship sounds like a match made in Hell

Edge gorl

Annie

I have been following the case for the past weeks..I have watched all the testimonies and I have read a lot of court docs. It's a complex case, definitely not as funny as portrayed on tiktok. It's very heartbreaking to hear what a nightmare the relationship was.

I had to watch Depp's testimony on 2x speed I just couldn't stay awake. It sounded like he was on a press tour promoting a new movie. For someone who claims to be shy and not care about fame he sure loves to talk about himself a lot. The jury now knows how genius he was to create the Jack Sparrow character. We heard all about his love for literature, painting and guitar playing.

/.\

Annie

His fans are doing way too much. There are so many fake articles and viral moments. I get they are trying to bring Amber down, but they can just stick to the evidence instead of making up fan fiction. I can't believe with all we learned people still think Johnny is a saint. Or that Johnny never had real addiction problems. The texts about him wanting to burn Amber, drown her and fxck her corpse..like who would say that?! This man is not okay. And he send that text to Paul Bettany before they got married. I don't think he even cared about her, he cheated on her,with the flight attendant/gun crazy model, after he landed in LA (right after the Bahamas wedding).

/.\

Annie

I can't believe this case gave Johnny's best friend Marilyn Manson courage to sue his victim for defamation to clear his name. The delusion. 

/.\

opha lipa

Quote from: Saving All My RIGs on May 07, 2022, 08:43:52 PM
Quote from: Annie on May 06, 2022, 08:36:53 PM
The uk court documents were very clear to me but apparently the world just ignored that judgment or Depp admitting during that trial that he headbutted her. Of course he is changing and downplaying his stories now. It's a circus.
:letsmessfag:
yea they both seem ... off. The relationship sounds like a match made in Hell

!!!!!!

i said they DESERVE each other

:omf:
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Aalumeci.

It actually does look that way. That ain't no simple nose wipe :kii: The quick glance around, did she hold one nostril closed??? Djdjdjd the sniffle, then the repeated nose itch, followed by licking of the lips.

she did some drugs there 

Kalifornia.

!!!!!! It really looks like she did snort some shit

Cowgirl

shante smith

jkjkkjjkjkkjjkkjkjkj

whenever, wherever

a SHITkira vibe

Gilgamesh.