G-Eazy Reportedly in Talks to Play Elvis in New Biopic

Started by Lazarus, July 08, 2019, 02:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

G-Eazy is hoping to land a legendary role.

The rapper is among the names up for consideration to play Elvis Presley in an upcoming movie about the rock 'n' roll icon. According to TMZ, G-Eazy is looking to make his big acting debut in Baz Luhrmann's biopic and is making a strong push for the gig.

He has reportedly been in talks with executives at Warner Bros. and spent some time in NYC with Luhrmann, the filmmaker behind The Great Gatsby and Moulin Rouge! G-Eazy made his pitch to show Luhrmann how serious he was about portraying Presley.

The 30-year-old MC has also been sharing Elvis-inspired photos of himself on Instagram. He captioned one with the lyrics: "Don't be cruel, to a heart that's true."

A casting decision has not been made yet, but G-Eazy has some serious competition. Five big names have reportedly auditioned for the starring role, including Ansel Elgort, Miles Teller, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Harry Styles, and Austin Butler.

Tom Hanks has already been cast to play Elvis' manager, Colonel Tom Parker, in the film.

reekz

Kalifornia.

Blackpantha

He spent some tine with Luhrmann in NYC he got his cakes smashed and stretched out. So he is getting that role. 
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

LOONA.

Bentley. HARRIS!

I  kinda see it
If he can act, it's an instant oscar winner

but why did they wait so long, all of Elvis fans have moved on out of here

Moon

Cowgirl

CREAM.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Blackpantha on July 08, 2019, 03:52:21 PM
He spent some tine with Luhrmann in NYC he got his cakes smashed and stretched out. So he is getting that role.
wait sis

Is the accurate info? The gorls go out to Luhrmann in NYC to get roles, dick and coin? I'm sure Gerald got them flat white cheeks CRASHED :flamebroiled: where's may

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Bozo Bitches. on July 08, 2019, 05:45:39 PM
Quote from: Blackpantha on July 08, 2019, 03:52:21 PM
He spent some tine with Luhrmann in NYC he got his cakes smashed and stretched out. So he is getting that role.
wait sis

Is the accurate info? The gorls go out to Luhrmann in NYC to get roles, dick and coin? I'm sure Gerald got them flat white cheeks CRASHED :flamebroiled: where's may

dbnnnnnnnnnnn

Gerald gives me top. Maybe he was the one doing the smashing :dead:

I bet he has a long ass dick too :ohwow: