I hate when trans don’t look like women.. SORRY! it bothers me

Started by GLOCK, March 29, 2020, 01:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: LOONA. on March 29, 2020, 02:31:03 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 29, 2020, 01:53:18 PM
but I have a huge disdain for ones that don't do the WORK first before the grand reveal

It don't work like that atl monkey     
how does it work stupid backyard fagg?

Cuz these strong legs and strong mugs won't dew

I love trans tbh
Pose helped me do that

What I love about those girls is the work they put in to display a visual experience of femininity

Tossing a wig and cheap dress on AINT IT.

Do the work
I'm not moving on it

glock's unsatisfied lover

GLOCK

Quote from: Mel. on March 29, 2020, 02:32:21 PM
Quote from: zanny on March 29, 2020, 02:30:56 PM
Ok let's call a truce mess
:traciandchelle:

There's no truce to be had, he's ignorant.
u aren't the brightest crayon in the box hun.
You're a walking contradiction

GLOCK

And you stormed in here bullying me 
this person isn't a member .. yet without having a conversation with me about my views.. u attack me and began name calling 

How healthy is that? You're evil and u lack humanity imo 

Mel.

And lastly before I exit
if you don't like looking at them, stop looking them up

I doubt they care that you're bothered, they're living their lives as authentically as possible
and you're made about it because you're a closet case and probably wishes you were living as free as they are

who are you to invalidate someone else when you don't even have the balls to be yourself? boy please

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BrokenHeartsHeal

March 29, 2020, 02:41:56 PM #55 Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 02:43:01 PM by BrokenHeartsHeal
Seriously
all that carrying on to still look like a damn man
and then posting it all on social media for clout
I'm a pro trans girl actually ... an activist tbh
but I have a huge disdain for ones that don't do the WORK first before the grand reveal

Cause baaaabbby the ones that take their time and be looking naturally or actually petite.

Idk why some think that GLAM and SURGED means real fish... like you can have a little curve mess, small butt and small boobs and still be a girl... you can be ugly and pull off real too :uhh:

GLOCK

You don't like being black so again.. 
nothing u say truly holds any weight 
you've sat on this damn server for a decade denying your own complexion and honestly being offended that you've been branded ass some dark skin man

lets not Mel.. 
you don't love you and that's truly what grinds ur gears when ur graced with my posts

lastly you spent ur first decade on here seducing underage members and trading unreleased brandy chunes and chink art in exchange for their prepubescent nudes.  

sorry you're just the last girl I'm taking any kinda of advice from 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Afro you're a fucking fagg and you need to ask that APP on how to maintain a NICE hairstyle FAGGOT

GLOCK

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on March 29, 2020, 02:41:56 PM
Seriously
all that carrying on to still look like a damn man
and then posting it all on social media for clout
I'm a pro trans girl actually ... an activist tbh

Cause baaaabbby the ones that take their time and be looking naturally or actually petite.

Idk why some think that GLAM and SURGED means real fish... like you can have a little curve mess, small butt and small boobs and still be a girl... you can be ugly and pull off real too :uhh:
!!!!!

The ones with stubble on their damn faces really piss me off

Like GIRL..
Are u doing this or not?  :uhh:
I don't have time to be .. mentally tryna type she or call u her when you haven't kept up ur end of the deal

Sorry
No dice