service workers deserve more ❤️ luv

Started by crime mob, May 13, 2021, 07:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crime mob

May 13, 2021, 07:42:07 AM Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 07:44:43 AM by Gangsta Grillz
On Tuesday night I came back in from my walk with my hump day snacks ready for Wednesday but was PISSED when I got all the way back in to realize I forgot soda  :plzstop: :plzstop:

🙄 I was super fucking annoyed. Snacks with no fucking soda!

(I don't keep certain things STOCKED in my home at all times to prevent me from being tempted to overindulge )

So I was like fuck that... I'm not going back outside tonight  ... and Humpday is my lazy day so I wasn't going out tomorrow . So I got Instacart to deliver soda to me.

The guy arrives two hours later and was super sweaty. He tells me that the previous customer had a SHITLOAD of stuff ordered and asked him to carry it all through her complex ... she lived on the far end of the complex .

I felt so bad for him :stressed: Instacart is super cheap to use so I'm sure they don't make a ton of money and I'm almost certain that woman didn't tip him generously .

Because of him being on his job that night , I didn't have to go back to the store and was happy to get my little sodas . So I apologized on behalf of that customer and promised him I'd give him a good tip.

If people like him enjoy what they do, I want them to stick around to keep making my life EASIER.

Show them more love. ❤️ These are human beings not robots.

DopeSoul.

CHOKE

jskskskskkekskekekwkekekekekekek

Did u feel bad enough to help him carry those sodas sis?

crime mob

May 13, 2021, 08:25:46 AM #4 Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 08:27:33 AM by Gangsta Grillz
Quote from: Banana Powder🦋 on May 13, 2021, 08:21:39 AM

I always meet delivery people in front of the building

I mean the app tells u when they're nearby so I just come down

It's easier for everyone instead of being on some "oh my concierge will let you up !" mess.

Some people are just extra . Just cuz they're there to help doesn't make them ur personal slave

CHOKE

May 13, 2021, 08:34:57 AM #5 Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 08:35:18 AM by Banana Powder🦋
Quote from: Gangsta Grillz on May 13, 2021, 08:25:46 AM
Quote from: Banana Powder🦋 on May 13, 2021, 08:21:39 AM

Just cuz they're there to help doesn't make them ur personal slave

It doesn't?