Freemala Harris

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 09, 2018, 06:03:00 PM
One Punch Man, Season 2 starts this weekend :omf:

:stressed: i'm not ready

:stressed: :stressed:

LOONA.

Freemala Harris

Attack on God  :ohwow:

Tenrou is a good show. I'll eventually watch Cells @ Work. Very unique show that everyone is buzzing about

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Andrais. on August 09, 2018, 07:11:48 PM

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Btw, guys....it's apparently an early preview of the series, the rest of the series is supposed to air next year sometime :uhh:

I can only imagine it's cause they're pumping a lot of money into the animation, I'm already nervous cause it's not Madhouse that's producing it. Lemme see if there's a link on the Reddit yet.

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 12, 2018, 08:33:43 AM
Quote from: Andrais. on August 09, 2018, 07:11:48 PM

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Btw, guys....it's apparently an early preview of the series, the rest of the series is supposed to air next year sometime :uhh:

I can only imagine it's cause they're pumping a lot of money into the animation, I'm already nervous cause it's not Madhouse that's producing it. Lemme see if there's a link on the Reddit yet.

April 2019

Madhouse really isn't producing? oh wow

I hope it doesn't give a any fate series not produced by ufotable (except for maybe Deen) tea

Gilgamesh.

Ru, are you watching Baki? The girls are living for it rn.

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 12, 2018, 09:21:18 AM
Ru, are you watching Baki? The girls are living for it rn.

This is my first time hearing about it  :jarvwhereru:

Seems kinda like that Megalo Box show

Is it really good? Cause I rarely get into sports anime

Kurama

Any of you reading any good manga? I think it's easier for me to read it than watch it atm.

Ro you still reading ToG, GoH and Noblesse?

Gilgamesh.

Yes. GoH is so good right now!!!! Mori is back and snatching wigs :gorlonfire:

Noblesse is in it's final arc. I'm just kinda reading out of habit but it hasn't been good for a while.

The last arc ToG was so long I lot interest. I started reading again last month and right now it's lit. They even revealed Jahad (kinda) and the war is about to start.

Kurama

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 17, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

Noblesse is in it's final arc. I'm just kinda reading out of habit but it hasn't been good for a while.

The last arc ToG was so long I lot interest. I started reading again last month and right now it's lit. They even revealed Jahad (kinda) and the war is about to start.

!!!!!

All of this. GoH & ToG are kinda fuckin amazing atm

Noblesse definitely became real kiddy and mess. Kinda weird how they made Franky so damn powerful too.

:flamebroiled:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Kurama on August 17, 2018, 11:33:08 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 17, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

!!!!!

All of this. GoH & ToG are kinda fuckin amazing atm

Noblesse definitely became real kiddy and mess. Kinda weird how they made Franky so damn powerful too.

:flamebroiled:

I'm confused as to why Jahad wants everyone dead now? Maybe I should re-read that last arc.

Kurama

I was assuming it's because of who Bam is, niggas are trying to leave the tower and to do that they have to go through Jahad. Not gonna spoil it for you and honestly I can never tell when an arc is ending on this mess.

LOONA.

*sigh* at One Punch being pushed back to 2019. I'm over it