“How fas upset GODanna , Keyshia + the industry with BOW DOWN”

Started by crime mob, October 30, 2021, 04:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: ophliyah on October 30, 2021, 09:27:35 PM
for bran to even VERBALIZE that she didn't care for the song signifies to me that she felt some type of way
well she tried to avoid it and say Bey has the right to do her art however she wants but the guy straight up asked if she liked it and she said no. I think she just wasn't a fan of Bey cussing and stuff but it wasn't deep

DopeSoul.

Quote from: RAY7 on October 30, 2021, 10:05:20 PM
for bran to even VERBALIZE that she didn't care for the song signifies to me that she felt some type of way
well she tried to avoid it and say Bey has the right to do her art however she wants but the guy straight up asked if she liked it and she said no. I think she just wasn't a fan of Bey cussing and stuff but it wasn't deep
yea

ophababes.

yea, she felt some type of way

DopeSoul.

I think bey has definitely had Brandy pressed in the past for sure but in this particular case I think she was genuine in saying she likes Beyoncé but just simply doesn't care for the song

RAY7

Clearly. and after that interview she didn't even speak on it and went back to stanning for Bey

Summertime

So what if the singers wanted to feel a certain way.  Beyonce isn't untouchable nor immune to her peers not liking her shit.  It's like expecting male rappers to not feel a way about what another male rapper puts out.

crime mob

Quote from: Superstar Brandy on October 31, 2021, 12:07:03 AM
So what if the singers wanted to feel a certain way.  Beyonce isn't untouchable nor immune to her peers not liking her shit.  It's like expecting male rappers to not feel a way about what another male rapper puts out.

fas was BODYSLAMMED by keyshia and im here for it :woohoo:

ophababes.

Quote from: Superstar Brandy on October 31, 2021, 12:07:03 AM

not the point, but this is true

b7

why would she? "Since you were little girls, you dreamt of being in my world" wasn't for Brandy. Couldn't be :kii: she's a Beyoncé fan (musically at least) and simply didn't care for the song IMO. She was asked if she liked it.

If she said "No comment" or something shady like that, then I'd agree wholeheartedly. I'm not saying she's in love with Beyoncé or anything cuz obviously i wouldn't know but she's a music head. It's really not that good of a song to a lot of musical people including me. Brandy was stanning for "Resentment" and the harmonies on that song just 3-4 years prior and 1+1 right around the time of this interview. It's clear that those are the kinda Beyoncé songs her ears gravitate toward, just like we all have our favorite version of Brandy.

b7

Quote from: DopeSoul. on October 30, 2021, 10:24:30 PM
yea
!!!!!

Ya'll know I'll defend anything involving Brandy but I'm not just typing to type. I really don't think she cared for the song and that's where it ends

b7

October 31, 2021, 04:31:53 AM #43 Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 04:33:11 AM by Somebody's RIG
Quote from: DopeSoul. on October 30, 2021, 11:30:24 PM
I think bey has definitely had Brandy pressed in the past for sure but in this particular case I think she was genuine in saying she likes Beyoncé but just simply doesn't care for the song
and i agree with this too

She's actually admitted this on her "Being" special with TVone - the era when Beggin and pleading came out - in 2016, and this aired the day Lemonade came out. Saying she had a moment and era where she wanted to feel sexy like Beyoncé and realized that it isn't her thing and she can only be Brandy. They even showed a picture of her from the Afrodisiac era with the lighter toned wig to REALLY make it clear

One of her more candid interviews

ophababes.

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 31, 2021, 04:28:10 AM
why would she? "Since you were little girls, you dreamt of being in my world" wasn't for Brandy. Couldn't be :kii: she's a Beyoncé fan (musically at least) and simply didn't care for the song IMO. She was asked if she liked it.

If she said "No comment" or something shady like that, then I'd agree wholeheartedly. I'm not saying she's in love with Beyoncé or anything cuz obviously i wouldn't know but she's a music head. It's really not that good of a song to a lot of musical people including me. Brandy was stanning for "Resentment" and the harmonies on that song just 3-4 years prior and 1+1 right around the time of this interview. It's clear that those are the kinda Beyoncé songs her ears gravitate toward, just like we all have our favorite version of Brandy.

agree to disagree. i don't think she dislikes bey in any way tho.